Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex CE  (Read 49 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

Jedi

« on: February 11, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »

As someone who owns one, I just found it funny that it is the deal of the day and wanted to share  Grin

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Sentinel Yellow
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Black Savior - Guardian Blue
Bellicose - Dark Violet Amethyst
Chosen One CE - Adegan Silver, Pulse Red.

Maestro Jones
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 06:59:48 PM »

Looks like I know what I'm buying my wife for a (late) V-Day gift.  I was going to get flowers, but I get flowers for her every week.  She's wants a Graflex for her Rey costume.  One question: which is the front and which is the rear of the hilt?  I need to know so I know which side I want the red and chrome buttons on.  From what I can tell, the original had a red button under the bunny ears and a silver/chrome on the other side.  But, which one is the front and which is the back?

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1533

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:31 PM »

I think the bunny ears are considered the rear but I could be wrong Tongue

Sabers: Crimson Savior BR, Overlord AB, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE ObSLite!, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD

Crimson Savior- Main saber

[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 07:00:27 PM »

I think the Bunny ears would be the rear the saper. Whenever she held it preparing for battle, the Bunny ears were always turned away from her I believe. I could be wrong, but I think that might be the case.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1

Wish list:  Azure Dorinian, Monarch (nickle plated), Dark Shock, Crimson Savior and Catalyst

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: