Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts by Jace Lansing  (Read 160 times)
JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

"Your expectations aren't my responsibilities"

« on: February 11, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »

Aloha All,
Fonts have been updated to fix past errors! I’m new to building fonts, this was something I wasn’t watching out for. Everything should be super smooth now. (^_^)
I've been working on some new saber fonts. Mostly for the fun of making them and also for some friends in my lightsaber class here in Hawaii. I will be posting them in this thread along with sample videos of the fonts.

Some of these fonts have been made before, but I don't really look up if they have been made yet before I make them. lol This is because I like making them and working out the colors and sounds. If you have any requests for me, feel free to ask. If I find the idea interesting and it might be something I would use, I'll probably make it. (^_^)

If you use these fonts and like them, please send LIGHT SIDE points. Smiley I work well when motivated. lol

ENJOY! (Green = Completed, Blue = Coming Soon, Red = Still being made)

- White Walker (Game of Thrones)
Thoughts are welcome

- Mario
Thoughts are welcome

- Waddles the Pig (Gravity Falls)
Thoughts are welcome

- Pacman 1980
Thoughts are welcome

- Venom From Spiderman
Thoughts are welcome

« Last Edit: Today at 05:56:15 AM by Racona Nova » Logged

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »

Are we not able to modify our original posts when we make a new thread? I was planning on having this as a place I put all my fonts, but I can't find the modify button anywhere.

<By Racona> Edited your post Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:25:27 AM by Racona Nova » Logged

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1163

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

This is definitely better than my current Mario font I got on my saber, thanks very much for the wonderful share!!!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 994

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 07:21:05 AM »

Are we not able to modify our original posts when we make a new thread? I was planning on having this as a place I put all my fonts, but I can't find the modify button anywhere.

You can only modify it within one hour after posting. After that only a moderator (either me as the board moderator or a Forum Moderator) can edit posts.

Sig by Master Nero

Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 07:37:32 AM »

This is definitely better than my current Mario font I got on my saber, thanks very much for the wonderful share!!!

Thank you very much for your thoughts on this! As you use it, please keep in mind that I'll be making future updates as needed. If you have any thoughts about it that might help me, I'm all eyes (Because we are on a forum)  Cool

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 11:39:11 PM »

Latest Update for the night! The mod will be updating the main post with this information! New Pacman 1980s font added! Please try these and give me your thoughts?! I'm having a blast, and the more feedback that I get the more I will feel like making these. Please Lightside points if you use them and like them!? Thank you.

<By Rac> Merged content with original post as requested!

(Hope you're okay with deleting the content to shorten all subsequent update posts of your thread once I merged them with the original post Wink )
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:06:57 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Infinit01
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1845

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 06:55:37 AM »

Dude, those are all awesome!!!! I'm a fan can can't wait for the Venom one to be released!  +1

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 12:03:57 PM »

Aloha All,
Fonts have been updated to fix past errors! I’m new to building fonts, this was something I wasn’t watching out for. Everything should be super smooth now. (^_^)
I've been working on some new saber fonts. Mostly for the fun of making them and also for some friends in my lightsaber class here in Hawaii. I will be posting them in this thread along with sample videos of the fonts.

Some of these fonts have been made before, but I don't really look up if they have been made yet before I make them. lol This is because I like making them and working out the colors and sounds. If you have any requests for me, feel free to ask. If I find the idea interesting and it might be something I would use, I'll probably make it. (^_^)

If you use these fonts and like them, please send LIGHT SIDE points. Smiley I work well when motivated. lol

<By Rac> Post updated as requested Wink
« Last Edit: Today at 05:57:52 AM by Racona Nova » Logged

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 12:10:54 PM »

I've updated the Mario font to fix some errors. The new link is in my latest post. This will be updated to the main post by a mod when they have time. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: