Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts by Jace Lansing  (Read 8583 times)
JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

"Your expectations aren't my responsibilities"

« on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:03 AM »

Aloha All,
Fonts have been updated to fix past errors! I’m new to building fonts, this was something I wasn’t watching out for. Everything should be super smooth now. (^_^)
I've been working on some new saber fonts. Mostly for the fun of making them and also for some friends in my lightsaber class here in Hawaii. I will be posting them in this thread along with sample videos of the fonts.

Some of these fonts have been made before, but I don't really look up if they have been made yet before I make them. lol This is because I like making them and working out the colors and sounds. If you have any requests for me, feel free to ask. If I find the idea interesting and it might be something I would use, I'll probably make it. (^_^)

If you use these fonts and like them, please send LIGHT SIDE points. Smiley I work well when motivated. lol

ENJOY! (Green = Completed, Blue = Coming Soon, Red = Still being made)

- White Walker (Game of Thrones)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d84JrnPUThM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Thoughts are welcome</a>

- Mario
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he0VIRDJ2ls" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Thoughts are welcome</a>

- Waddles the Pig (Gravity Falls)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9anrDAp2ypk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Thoughts are welcome</a>

- Pacman 1980
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlHgoHwQNU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Thoughts are welcome</a>

- Venom From Spiderman
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4-eA2fbjQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Thoughts are welcome</a>

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:56:15 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 02:29:23 AM »

Are we not able to modify our original posts when we make a new thread? I was planning on having this as a place I put all my fonts, but I can't find the modify button anywhere.

<By Racona> Edited your post Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 02:25:27 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:50:22 AM »

This is definitely better than my current Mario font I got on my saber, thanks very much for the wonderful share!!!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 02:21:05 PM »

Are we not able to modify our original posts when we make a new thread? I was planning on having this as a place I put all my fonts, but I can't find the modify button anywhere.

You can only modify it within one hour after posting. After that only a moderator (either me as the board moderator or a Forum Moderator) can edit posts.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:37:32 PM »

This is definitely better than my current Mario font I got on my saber, thanks very much for the wonderful share!!!

Thank you very much for your thoughts on this! As you use it, please keep in mind that I'll be making future updates as needed. If you have any thoughts about it that might help me, I'm all eyes (Because we are on a forum)  Cool

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 06:39:11 AM »

Latest Update for the night! The mod will be updating the main post with this information! New Pacman 1980s font added! Please try these and give me your thoughts?! I'm having a blast, and the more feedback that I get the more I will feel like making these. Please Lightside points if you use them and like them!? Thank you.

<By Rac> Merged content with original post as requested!

(Hope you're okay with deleting the content to shorten all subsequent update posts of your thread once I merged them with the original post Wink )
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:06:57 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 01:55:37 PM »

Dude, those are all awesome!!!! I'm a fan can can't wait for the Venom one to be released!  +1

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 07:03:57 PM »

Aloha All,
Fonts have been updated to fix past errors! I’m new to building fonts, this was something I wasn’t watching out for. Everything should be super smooth now. (^_^)
I've been working on some new saber fonts. Mostly for the fun of making them and also for some friends in my lightsaber class here in Hawaii. I will be posting them in this thread along with sample videos of the fonts.

Some of these fonts have been made before, but I don't really look up if they have been made yet before I make them. lol This is because I like making them and working out the colors and sounds. If you have any requests for me, feel free to ask. If I find the idea interesting and it might be something I would use, I'll probably make it. (^_^)

If you use these fonts and like them, please send LIGHT SIDE points. Smiley I work well when motivated. lol

<By Rac> Post updated as requested Wink
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:57:52 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »

I've updated the Mario font to fix some errors. The new link is in my latest post. This will be updated to the main post by a mod when they have time. Smiley

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 05:08:57 AM »

Love your fonts. If your still taking ideas I would love to have a Mega Man themed font.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »

Love your fonts. If your still taking ideas I would love to have a Mega Man themed font.

That is actually on my list of fonts to make. I'll move it up a bit because of the request. Do you come to the forums often?

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 02:19:59 AM »

That is actually on my list of fonts to make. I'll move it up a bit because of the request. Do you come to the forums often?
When I got my first saber I did. Had life take me down a few pegs and I went anti social on the web for quite a few months. Now I am bouncing back from things, got a new saber and pretty much on here regularly.

I’ve already got a new saber picked out based on the idea of this font. It gets made and it will be pushed to the top of my must have list.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 06:29:53 AM »

When I got my first saber I did. Had life take me down a few pegs and I went anti social on the web for quite a few months. Now I am bouncing back from things, got a new saber and pretty much on here regularly.

I’ve already got a new saber picked out based on the idea of this font. It gets made and it will be pushed to the top of my must have list.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I sent you a message on here with my email address. We can talk about where to take the sounds from. There are so many games, that it would be good to bounce ideas off of each other to get the best sounds. I look forward to hearing from you.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 09:31:37 PM »

Got any regular Star Wars/saber fonts planned? A Vader font from Battlefront II would be cool to see =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2019, 05:20:22 PM »

Awesome work Jace!

All these fonts are great. Being an old fan from the beginning, I'm partial to Pac Man and will have to grab that one this weekend Smiley

I'll... give you a light side point  Embarrassed

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: