Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fonts by Jace Lansing  (Read 8460 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 08:41:21 PM »

Hey Jace,
  You haven't posted anything in awhile.  I hope you are doing well!  Are you working on anything new?
If so, I can't wait to see it. I love your fonts! You have a good variety of them. Spice of life and all!
 Any ways, looking forward to more.

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 02:27:04 AM »

These are awesome! Great job!

Diamond: Graflex SE

JaceLansing
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

"Your expectations aren't my responsibilities"

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 10:52:16 PM »

Hey Jace,
  You haven't posted anything in awhile.  I hope you are doing well!  Are you working on anything new?
If so, I can't wait to see it. I love your fonts! You have a good variety of them. Spice of life and all!
 Any ways, looking forward to more.

Thank you! You're right, I haven't posted in a bit. The lightsaber group that I was a part of removed me from the group. :/ I was dating a girl from there and broke up with her. I just haven't had anyone to spar with since then and doing this alone sucks. I try to stay drama free. lol I've been thinking about a few new fonts though. I just bought a drone and I want to start making videos of me spinning on the beaches here in Hawaii. But again, I want friends to do that with. :/ Did you have any fonts in mind? I have a list that I made and will probably work through.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 06:09:42 PM »

very cool font's, I'm drawn to the pac-man myself, thanks for sharing your creative works with us

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »

Thanks again for sharing your Diamond Fonts. 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: