Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose Came Today!!!  (Read 1272 times)
Benzedium
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 13, 2019, 12:05:18 PM »

I had bought a mystery box a little more then a month ago with two friends and got the dark standard issue with a guardian blue LED. It was excellent quality and a great first taste of what Ultrasabers has to offer. I was hungry for more and bought an Aeon V5 during the flash sale in consular green. The spikes were an issue as has been expressed a lot but flipping the spikes over was a quick and easy fix and his given me problems since. My friends were concerned at how it knicked their blades during combat...but there's a reason we got combat blades so that's not an issue. After receiving my Aeon I was determined to get a saber with sound, preferably emerald so I could change the colors and have the flashing. And then like an answer from God himself, the Bellicose, my favorite looking hilt on Ultrasabers, goes on flash sale. I am incredibly impressed with the slick and detailed design. I truly looks like a canon movie lightsaber yet seems unique enough in its own right to be an original design. The price point and the customization options make this a great saber if you are looking for your first saber with sound. This lightsaber handles greatly and its smooth profile and excellent grooves make it very easy to hold and duel with, yet it is pretty and detailed enough to have as a cosplay piece and will look fantastic on display. I love the emerald driver and the ability to set the pulse, clash, and flash to literally any color I can imagine gives me all the freedom to be jedi, sith, or somewhere in between. The 7 pre-installed sound fonts all sound great, and the v4 soundboard is very intuitive and easy to use making adding new soundfonts or creating entirely unique ones very easy. While I will not count out some of the smaller "other guys" when it comes to my saber collection, Ultrasabers will always have my patronage and the majority of my sabers will come from them. You can't argue with the quality, price point, and durability of their sabers.

Both sides of the force are ruled by extremes, and no extreme is ever wholly correct.
Only those that can claim control over every aspect of the force can declare true mastery. I do not believe in good or evil, I believe in balance.
That, is why I am a grey jedi.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 07:15:31 PM »

Well said. The Bellicose is a great saber. I love mine. How did you configure yours? Waiting for pictures. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 07:49:10 PM »

Yes, pictures!!! No pics=didn’t happen...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »

Yes, pictures please. Congrats by the way!

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »

The Bellicose in Emerald was my first saber and still holds the center position of my main US rack. Not my favorite for dueling because the blade holder does have a tendency to come loose after a couple of rounds of sparring. It is its own unique design and just stands out. Very truthful statement about US as well. My loyalty has paid off and I only have a couple non US hilts. Point indeed. And yes pics please.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Benzedium
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 08:51:48 PM »

Pics and some dueling vids should come tonight. I will also be going over the configuration I have on, issues I've encountered, and steps I took to fix them. I've been really busy with my job and haven't found time to upload but I promise tonight you'll all get something!Stay Tuned

Both sides of the force are ruled by extremes, and no extreme is ever wholly correct.
Only those that can claim control over every aspect of the force can declare true mastery. I do not believe in good or evil, I believe in balance.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 02:04:51 AM »

The Belicose is on my want list. Great looking saber. Can’t wait for the vids!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 04:24:08 PM »

I don't own one but have always admired the Belicose for how awesome it looks. Nice to hear you're happy with your purchase and I look fwd to pics as well to further see how you configured it.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Benzedium
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 05:33:39 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40956.0 i posted all my pics on a new thread for everyone who was interested

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: