Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Edon's Armory  (Read 5234 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« on: February 15, 2019, 06:46:39 AM »

So this being my two year anniversary of officially being on this forum, and having enough sabers now in my opinion to be worthy enough to consider an armory, I've decided to start a thread where I can showcase pictures of my Ultrasabers in order of acquisition.  So starting with my Valentine's present in 2017, here is the one that started it all and therefore the most special to me, the saber I call Bluewolf's Fang...

Tri Cree LED Guardian Blue Azure Reaper w/ Obsidian Lite (Butcher pommel / Cutlass style blade)

Being the favorite, it sleeps in the styrofoam luxury of its own box in the living room so it is always in my presence

The best Valentine's gift ever.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 07:04:57 AM »

So of course as you all well know, you can't have just one.  So Ultrasabers enticed me soon after with their infamous flash sales and I could not pass up the chance to get the Reaper in classic black.  The initial purpose was to have a second saber without sound that I would not mind dueling with.  I fooled myself into thinking I could share it with my son, but when it came the dark side within me took hold and not only did I not want to duel with it, I did not want to share what I now call Death's Jewel...

Tri Cree LED Arctic Blue Reaper Stunt (Crystal pommel / Black unstable blade)

As you can see, it is just as stunning without being ignited

So then noticing the reoccuring theme of flash sales, I decided to let my son choose the saber next time, what did he get?  Stay tuned... Wink

Darth Cruelty
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -26

Dark Side points appreciated.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 07:31:22 AM »

Those are absolutely stunning Edon! Im putting that saber in my wishlist for sure. Also, your photography is great! You get good lighting and angles in all your pictures. I am a little frustrated about the cliff hanger in the end though, im not gonna lie, lol. Looking forward to seeing what he chose and im sure itll be just as spectacular.

P.S. Dont feel bad about not letting him have the second saber... the Dark Side also took ahold of me in the same set of circumstances, and long story short, i gave in and took it for myself, lol. I will eventually let him pick one out, but he is still a youngling and is not ready, to where im sure your son is ready. Just thought id share that. Again, looking forward to seeing pics when available.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"   -Darth Vader

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 09:12:45 AM »

I’m impressed by your collection, Edon. Love those blades

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 02:10:17 AM »

I read your mail, Darth Cruelty as I was just getting warmed up and then there was this "stay tuned" business. What that means Edon, is that the good narrating and high quality pics will be enjoyed by many to come by and check it out.

A very happy 2nd forumversary. I look fwd to the continued reveals Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 07:22:10 PM »

Very nice for sure =] I like that display box for your Azure Reaper too. Mind getting info on the materials used? Tongue Going to make a similar one for my Crimson Savior for display as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 04:36:59 PM »

Loving this thread Edon! Can’t wait for the next installment.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 11:46:14 PM »

Man, I really love that scimitar blade with the Azure Reaper. That's got so much "WOW" factor, it's insane. Of course, the unstable blade in the Reaper looks good too. I really like your pics, and I hope you keep showing stuff from your armory. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 06:15:53 AM »

I like that you are a fan of the Reaper, Edon and that you have both the Azure and Black versions of the hilt with matching unstable blades too!  You have an awesome wife who got you a great gift for Valentine's Day.  I too look forward to seeing what you'll order your son. I'm sure that it'll be just as grand as your two Reapers and since you took the Black Reaper for yourself, I'm sure you'll make it up with your son for his. 

I am a little frustrated about the cliff hanger in the end though, im not gonna lie, lol.

At least we don't have to watch tons of commercials in between his unveal and wait a week for the next episode like most TV shows. Wink

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 06:07:22 AM »

Ummm yeah so 7 days later and after a few kind comments... here is the next installment  Cheesy

My son was interested in the Sentinel models, and when a Dark Sentinel LE went on flash sale he asked for one in DVA.  I'd been wanting to see that color in person so was very happy with his choice.  Here he is describing it in his own words and trying to convince you to buy one too!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipXnQAn1NMY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipXnQAn1NMY&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

So buy another one we did, and at that time something new was being offered by Ultrasabers that I had only seen sold at their booth in conventions up until then.  The Mystery Box was just then starting to be sold on the website so of course with dreams of hitting a jackpot, we purchased one.  Here is what we pulled:

It is a Dark Sentinel stunt in Blazing Red, my son being a big Deadpool fan (you can kind of see the shirt in the video) immediately wanted it and offered to trade his for it.  So we did, soon later he asked for a smaller matching one and so got the Dark Apprentice V4 in Blazing Red but this time with Obsidian lite sound and Adegan Silver flash on clash:

So as you can see my son showed tendencies of going down a darker path so instead of a padawan he became a challenger...

and that is when the fun really began.  Having each a stunt we started dueling!

Everywhere we went...

Even overlooking the dark abyss known as the Grand Canyon:

So what originally was a present for my son, ended up becoming my go to dueling saber.  And of course when not dueling I had to dress it up. 

So the third weapon in my armory, I call the Indigo Trident:

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 06:54:57 AM »

So about this time another new development had been unleashed by Ultrasabers… the Diamond Controller.  I knew I had to get one but wanted to wait awhile to see reviews, make sure it got beta tested by others Wink and ensure that I got it on a saber worthy of the cost and potential.  I had a few different sabers in mind but when I went to a convention and handled different ones, there was one that instantly felt like a force connection.  The Azure Menace, I dreamed of the configuration for months and finally when Christmas time rolled around, I knew exactly what I wanted.  My lovely wife again bought me what is currently still my most expensive single saber, the one I call the Mandalorian Mauler:

Being a Diamond, I can put it in any color:

Blazing Red

Sentinel Yellow

Hot Pink

Emerald Green

Violet Amethyst

Arctic Blue

Guardian Blue:

And of course has awesome custom sound and light effects:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YU7SIfLeKQ&amp;index=13&amp;list=UUNMQg8MtUJdbVRpeFCkj3Kw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YU7SIfLeKQ&amp;index=13&amp;list=UUNMQg8MtUJdbVRpeFCkj3Kw</a>

I put a black unstable blade on it

Which looks nice even when the saber is off

And am using part of the Quick Disconnect coupler in black as a custom pommel

As if this was not good enough

It was actually my entry saber in my very first Ultrasabers raffle

And just by looking at this saber, you can tell it is a winner.  And win I did, what did I get as my very first prize ever...Stayed tuned to find out!  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 07:35:59 AM »

Nice. I actually like the Emerald Green on that saber, very regal looking I think =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »

Great looking sabers. Your son has indeed started down a dark path. But, it's OK, that path has cookies. Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 09:04:21 PM »

Very nice, Edon and I love the pics of you and your son. My son likes SW but he's not "into anymore" like he used to be. He is, he just doesn't know it lol. I'm looking fwd to the age where he can better take care of himself in a duel and put some competition into his fight Smiley

For years the Menace has been one of my top favourite lightsabers and still is.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 09:29:30 PM »

Great pictures you have there, Edon.  Get the padawan started young! Lol.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: