Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need Charger for recharge port  (Read 952 times)
Darth Bobalicious
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I bet Dr. Pimplepopper is a Sith Lord.

« on: February 15, 2019, 07:09:16 AM »

Hey Ladies and GentleSith,

I have to pick up a charger for a recharge port. But I'm not sure which one I need the 2.1 or 2.5? Any help with this is appreciated. Also, I need a cable to hook my obsidian (I think) soundboard to my computer. The cable that came with my saber seems to only fit my Raven.  It looks to big for my Butcher and it wont  fit into the board. Thanks again.

Darth Bobalicious

My Sabers
Azure Butcher
Raven SS
Aeon V3
Aeon LE V4
Apprentice V4
Dark Standard Issue LE V3 ?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:29:51 AM »

The recharge port answer is hidden away in the FAQ section of the website under "What is a Recharge Port?"

https://ultrasabers.com/faq/

**Any Saber with a recharge port purchased on or after 10/13/2013 will be made with a 2.1mm port. Any saber purchased before 10/13/2013 was made with a 2.5mm port**

The only two different ports US uses for board connection look like this.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Bobalicious
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 09:35:59 AM »

Thank you Again  Edon,

Weird. My Raven accepts the Mini USB but my Butcher takes the Micro USB.. Lol so Micro USB it is. And some blade plugs and color discs.
    I see the mini usb cord for sale. I dont see the Micro tho. How am I missing It? Haha

My Sabers
Azure Butcher
Raven SS
Aeon V3
Aeon LE V4
Apprentice V4

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 01:05:39 PM »

I think you can contact Ultrasabers CS and ask for the ordering procedure for a Micro USB. They will probably ask you to choose the Mini USB and put a not in the Order Comments (during checkout) that you want a Micro USB instead.

It's possible that you have different board generations in your sabers. The older boards such as the initial Emerald and Obsidian v3 used a Mini USB, but the newer ones (especially Diamond) use a Micro USB.

As for the Recharge ports, Edon already covered everything Wink Just do the same - contact CS, ask for the procedure and then follow their instructions during the order process.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Bobalicious
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 08:12:42 AM »

Racona,

Thank you for The info. I'm still new to the Ultrasabers miracle. These are my first 2 sabers with sound so I guess I'm being extra careful not to break anything. (I usually have really bad luck with stuff like this.) Like omg I won.. ok now i wait for something to go wrong. Lol thanks again. I appreciate the help and info  everyone offered
          👍👊💪

Oh p.s. is this a force ghost? 👻

My Sabers
Azure Butcher
Raven SS
Aeon V3
Aeon LE V4
Apprentice V4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: