Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Netflix Cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones  (Read 3072 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 10:57:29 PM »

I read back in 2017 when Disney announced that they were launching their streaming service that they plan to add everything under their umbrella including Marvel into it. This would be an interesting rival to the likes of Netflix and Hulu

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 08:54:58 PM »

Well talked with the wife, and shared the news, so yeah its official we are going to cancel our subscription to Netflix.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 07:45:20 AM »

I read back in 2017 when Disney announced that they were launching their streaming service that they plan to add everything under their umbrella including Marvel into it. This would be an interesting rival to the likes of Netflix and Hulu
They will also be able to add all the content once the Fox deal does through. Although I believe Disney already has a stake in Hulu.

Well talked with the wife, and shared the news, so yeah its official we are going to cancel our subscription to Netflix.
Is that the only reason you got Netflix? Not gonna lie, Daredevil S1 was the reason i initially signed up. But there's so much other great content on there too. Although, as mentioned in a nother thread, being in the UK, a lot of the new shows that come end up on Netflix over here (such as Star Trek Discovery, Titans, etc) so I pretty much get everything all in one place. Gotta love those international broadcasting/distribution laws sometimes. Although I know the upcoming streaming wars will suck for you guys in the states.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 12:40:53 PM »

They will also be able to add all the content once the Fox deal does through. Although I believe Disney already has a stake in Hulu.
Is that the only reason you got Netflix? Not gonna lie, Daredevil S1 was the reason i initially signed up. But there's so much other great content on there too. Although, as mentioned in a nother thread, being in the UK, a lot of the new shows that come end up on Netflix over here (such as Star Trek Discovery, Titans, etc) so I pretty much get everything all in one place. Gotta love those international broadcasting/distribution laws sometimes. Although I know the upcoming streaming wars will suck for you guys in the states.

Yea, Castlevania was the reason I signed up but Netflix has a lot of good original content.  Russian Doll...check it out.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 03:08:42 PM »

I've had Netflix pretty much since they first came out so we'll probably keep them around for some time

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 07:58:31 PM »

I agree, Netflix does still have a lot of great content. I'm rewatching TCW right now, a lot of their original shows are good. I wouldn't jump ship just yet, it isn't that expensive if it's something you regularly use.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »

I've been with Netflix from the beginning before they had streaming and it was a DVD mail order rental place. Yeah I watch way more content on Netflix then Marvel and doesn't even include the other 4 family members that use my account so it will not be going away. But also just like the DC streaming service I will not add a Marvel streaming servce. Now that doesn't mean I won't share it if my wife decides to get it (although unlikly).

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2019, 08:58:27 PM »

I've been with Netflix from the beginning before they had streaming and it was a DVD mail order rental place. Yeah I watch way more content on Netflix then Marvel and doesn't even include the other 4 family members that use my account so it will not be going away. But also just like the DC streaming service I will not add a Marvel streaming servce. Now that doesn't mean I won't share it if my wife decides to get it (although unlikly).

Yea...as I've said I currently pay for 2 streaming services...and both of them have way more content than the Disney or DC streaming offers. 

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2019, 08:49:30 PM »

Yes believe it or not Punisher season 1 was the only reason I got Netflix.  Used to watch Daredevil at my parents house with my sisters account.  Since then I have enjoyed many shows but have finished them all and now my wife and I never can find anything we haven't already seen and finished.  Punisher season 2 is the last thing we have binged so it is fitting it comes to an end like it began.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »

I like Netflix's new series that they have put out over the last few years. I'll keep them around for some time since series like The Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things and Riverdale are really good

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2019, 02:13:43 PM »

Yes believe it or not Punisher season 1 was the only reason I got Netflix.  Used to watch Daredevil at my parents house with my sisters account.  Since then I have enjoyed many shows but have finished them all and now my wife and I never can find anything we haven't already seen and finished.  Punisher season 2 is the last thing we have binged so it is fitting it comes to an end like it began.

Don't watch Stranger Things?  Knightfall? They are constantly updating with new shows and movies

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: