Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Holocrons  (Read 35424 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2019, 03:21:27 AM »

Thanks for the heads up, DC.
Looking forward to seeing it

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2019, 09:10:23 AM »

Yep. Just send me a note with it that you want a different color.

Awesome!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »

My Holocron of Shadows came in today.
Looks VERY good, and is just the right size for how I picture them.
Light effect is a very subtle glow, not overly bright
I'll post up a review later after I do a couple of things that are calling to me about it

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2019, 04:25:47 AM »

For anyone wondering what the grab bag holocron on the Etsy site is all about, behold, the first grab bag holocron.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2019, 07:19:55 PM »

As promised, here's a look at my 'Holocron of Shadows'
Only changes made were to add a black wash and a gold drybrush for detail work
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwNlybgCAUc&amp;t" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Holocron of Shadows</a>

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2019, 10:31:21 PM »

As promised, here's a look at my 'Holocron of Shadows'
Only changes made were to add a black wash and a gold drybrush for detail work
Holocron of Shadows

Thanks for that. Have you taken the crystal out yet?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2019, 03:29:04 PM »

You're welcome
Had to. It had actually popped out of its holder during shipping and was rattling inside the holocron

I liked the look of the crystal piece, but not enough to include it in the video

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2019, 02:38:46 PM »

My money should be coming any day now and then I can finally place my order D: finally posted to university account last night so it should transfer to my account within a couple days

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

These look amazing! I'll be ordering one soon enough.

Some modifications to consider: a USB port that can charge the crystal and also works as storage (maybe with an SD card or something). That way, it would really hold data! Not sure how realistic that is. I might order one and try to do it myself.

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2019, 03:09:49 AM »

These look amazing! I'll be ordering one soon enough.

Some modifications to consider: a USB port that can charge the crystal and also works as storage (maybe with an SD card or something). That way, it would really hold data! Not sure how realistic that is. I might order one and try to do it myself.
I have thought of it, but the cost of those is pretty high. I have a feeling it would price a bunch of people out. I have only been able to find rechargeable RGB LEDs in packs of 12 with one remote for around $50. The good news is, there is a lot of room inside these for a home brew solution and the clip that holds the crystal in is the same size as a standard tealight smart light. If I can ever find what those people who make the 3D moon lamps use for an LED, I would be all about trying to incorporate it, but danged if I have been able to figure it out.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2019, 11:44:30 PM »

I have thought of it, but the cost of those is pretty high. I have a feeling it would price a bunch of people out. I have only been able to find rechargeable RGB LEDs in packs of 12 with one remote for around $50. The good news is, there is a lot of room inside these for a home brew solution and the clip that holds the crystal in is the same size as a standard tealight smart light. If I can ever find what those people who make the 3D moon lamps use for an LED, I would be all about trying to incorporate it, but danged if I have been able to figure it out.

Sounds interesting!!!

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2019, 02:41:08 AM »

Hey all. I really appreciate the interest you guys have been showing in my holocrons. In fact, you guys have been keeping me so busy, that when I had one of my printers go down today, I had to put the shop on vacation mode to keep up with the orders I already have. Not to worry, I am still printing orders, just not at full capacity, and I have a replacement printer or two on order. I will be back up and running as soon as I can fill a few of the orders in my queue. To those of you who have ordered, I should still be able to meet all of the shipping estimates you received without a problem. I just didn't want the new ones to pile up faster than I could work through the list. Thanks all for all the interest and for appreciating my designs. Feel free to still pick my brain on customs and the like and I promise I will be back up and going soon with a couple new designs even.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »

Hey all. I really appreciate the interest you guys have been showing in my holocrons. In fact, you guys have been keeping me so busy, that when I had one of my printers go down today, I had to put the shop on vacation mode to keep up with the orders I already have. Not to worry, I am still printing orders, just not at full capacity, and I have a replacement printer or two on order. I will be back up and running as soon as I can fill a few of the orders in my queue. To those of you who have ordered, I should still be able to meet all of the shipping estimates you received without a problem. I just didn't want the new ones to pile up faster than I could work through the list. Thanks all for all the interest and for appreciating my designs. Feel free to still pick my brain on customs and the like and I promise I will be back up and going soon with a couple new designs even.

Well that explains why I couldn't find my bookmarked holocrons. Hope you start accepting orders again real soon. I need a couple. 😁

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2019, 09:29:14 PM »

Hope you're back up and running soon! Smiley

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2019, 03:09:39 AM »

I am back up and running! New printer is in and configured. Test prints are good so now back to filling orders. Two more printers on order, but I can get by on these until they get in. A bit of catch up over the next few days and then the Etsy shop will be open again.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: