Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond controller wiring question  (Read 1682 times)
Baldon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 23, 2019, 06:26:36 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked before but could not find an answer using the search.
I recently bought a diamond controller from someone and was wondering if I needed to buy any resistors or a buckpuck for a rgbw led module.  I plan on using the 14500 battery/speaker setup on the US site

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 11:17:35 PM »

No resistors or BuckPuck needed. Just configure the Diamond Controller to match the LED specs (model, voltages etc.). Everything else will be done by the board.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Configure the board BEFORE wiring it to the circuit! Otherwise you risk damage to the board, the LED or both!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Baldon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 07:57:13 PM »

Does anyone know the specs on the rgbw led that US usesm

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 12:53:56 PM »

Customer Service should be able to tell you. Maybe they can even give you the right settings for Diamond if you tell them that you plan to use their RBGW LED. Just email them - info@ultrasabers.com

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: