Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Combat Choreography Practice and Performance  (Read 5262 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 09:27:50 PM »

Performance from Saturday at the con. We screwed up a bit at the very end, but it turned out well otherwise.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3sQSe9TZs&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3sQSe9TZs&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 02:51:06 PM »

Performance from Saturday at the con. We screwed up a bit at the very end, but it turned out well otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3sQSe9TZs&feature=youtu.be#

Looks like a ton of fun Lady!! Great crowd and performance. You should be very proud - the amount of training you are putting in really shows. Thanks for sharing.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 07:01:58 PM »

Looks like a ton of fun Lady!! Great crowd and performance. You should be very proud - the amount of training you are putting in really shows. Thanks for sharing.

What he said. Smiley

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 01:11:47 PM »

What he said. Smiley

Thanks you two! Cheesy it was a lot of fun! The Saturday performance I think turned out the best, but Thursday was also good because we were both Fresh (don’t have any video of that one I think, but there are some pics).

We did all of Luke VS Vader RotJ and part of ESB, Musashi and Tanaka Westworld Season 2 Episode 5, part of Anakin VS Dooku Episide III, Choreography based on the moves of Starkiller in Force Unleashed, and an original dodging choreography. We were going to try to thro in park of Kylo VS Rey in TFA, but decided it would end up a bit long and it was better to leave out since the choreography was still new to both of us.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: