Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: What will they think of next??  (Read 7647 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 06:52:38 PM »

This also happened....

Grievous had identical hilts to both Obi-Wan AND Anakin.... probably an Easter egg.

Hi ThreadJack,

Yes another Continuity error of sorts. General Grievous just had to use what was available in the computer when they animated him  Grin !

This is a CGI issue, a bit like the problem of multiple characters using the same sabers in KOTOR and SWTOR. To reduce workload and expense the programmers just had a batch of "generic" hilts that they assigned to different characters. As Greivous is CGI I imagine these sabers were the ones that the CGI artists had already modelled and they used those with switched out colours. They probably didn't think we would be so sharp eyed to spot it!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 07:04:07 PM »

This also happened....

Grievous had identical hilts to both Obi-Wan AND Anakin.... probably an Easter egg.

Gotta love the recycling and reuse of saber designs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 07:07:15 PM »

Here's a better look

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 07:08:26 PM »

Good find, Logos

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »

I do quite like that Graflex with the green blade....

Also yes FT, I did kinda think it'd have had something to do with not wanting to mock up more hilts. Smiley

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 11:51:19 PM »

That's a good bit of info folks, thx for that.  I agree, Graflex green blade for the win.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 12:52:34 PM »

I third that, a green-bladed Graflex looks great. 

I wonder how it would look in SRD and VA....

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »

I do quite like that Graflex with the green blade....

Also yes FT, I did kinda think it'd have had something to do with not wanting to mock up more hilts. Smiley
I will admit that I do want an Emerald Graflex. It's too pretty a hilt to be married to just one blade color.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

Knowledge of the light, tendencies of the dark.

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 08:43:55 PM »

It (The Graflex) really is so nice. I thought it would be painful to wield. Not when made by Ultrasabers lol. Although it would be nice of they (Star Wars Prop Crew) took the extra bit of time compared to allllllllll of time took to do everything else to at least make everyone a hilt. JedI clan hilts I love, but them being common with no differences accept bladecolor among the jedi, kind of defeats the purpose of being a jedi and following your destiny and creating your own unique lightsaber to wield your own unique power. I thought jedi HAD to be able to build their own lightsaber as a youngling? The inconsistency of the lightsabers ruins the jedi growth process for me so I try to ignore it. I would love to see a purple graflex though. There was a really cool episode of Star wars The Clone wars where Obi wan fought side by side with Asaj Ventress, against Savage Oppres and Darth Maul, with one of Ventress' Lightsabers! It was so cool to see Obi-wan use a red lightsaber. Her hilt is also tiny, curved and squared. Obi-wan has got to be the most versatile and adaptable jedi on the council. Off topic but I just thought it was awesome.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
MyCustomUltraSabersDesigns:
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]
Wishlist:*DorinianSD[Jedi Knight]*ReaperTriBR[Sith Lord]

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2019, 08:59:39 PM »

It (The Graflex) really is so nice. I thought it would be painful to wield. Not when made by Ultrasabers lol.
I'm not a fan of the hard plastic linear grips. Now if they were soft rubber that would be a different story.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jmyers289
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 09:51:22 AM »

Would be cool to see sabers inspired by Thexan and Arcann. Or do they already exist and i missed them?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: