Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Double sided time baby  (Read 1169 times)
Benzedium
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 11, 2019, 10:40:38 AM »

I just got the rest of the pieces I needed to make a full saber staff. Will try and do some filming tonight and will upload soon. I did 4 years of Tae Kwon Do as a kid and have always been fascinated with Bo Staff spinning and I'll what I can do with this beast of a saber staff. Totaling at around 6'6" and equipped with 2 UEHG 32" blades the staff weighs a ridiculous amount but its still weldable.

Both sides of the force are ruled by extremes, and no extreme is ever wholly correct.
Only those that can claim control over every aspect of the force can declare true mastery. I do not believe in good or evil, I believe in balance.
That, is why I am a grey jedi.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:03:25 PM »

Looking forward to seeing the staff

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:52:56 AM »

That's awesome, how tall are you? I just connected 2 32" blades to my staff as a experiment. I'm 5'8 so I won't be able to much vertically but will do more horizontal. I have 2 24" blades I will spin after for the same video, if you do have any videos I'd love if you also posted them in night spinning or cool tricks in tricks and technical moves but if you don't no worries. I train a few arts my 2 main are Bagua Yin style and Practical Wing Chun, Bagua has been a very useful art for lightsaber and staff to me.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: