Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Danta's Inferno and a Clockwork Orange sound fonts  (Read 1520 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« on: March 12, 2019, 10:07:12 AM »

So in the link below are two new fonts I have been working on,
A Clockwork Orange and
Danta's Inferno.
 Both are kind of weird,  I know. I just wanted something new to play around with.
Sound files and Diamond saves are included. Have fun creeping people out!

I think I'm going to start working on a South Park, Stick of Truth font next.
Something funny and fun to work on.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »

Hey there, Kaiser. Great fonts you have there. Checking them out myself, have a point

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:43:05 PM »

Hey @Infinit01, thanks for the reply and the point!
 After you check out the fonts, let me know what you think? I know they are not for everyone,  but at least it is something new to play around with. I can't improve if no one criticizes or comments. So thank you.
 I hope you are doing well bye the way!

Oh ya, turn down the Spin and Stab sensitivities on your diamond controller. I have mine turned all the way down and those sounds still play too frequently.  I wish we could set it differently...like it senses 4 spins and then plays the sound. 3 stabs in a row THEN it plays the sound. I know I can do that with gestures but that's one sound bank. Spin and stab I go crazy with because of all the sounds you can load up.
 Any ways, I hope everyone likes them, or can at least tweak them to your liking.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 10:35:03 PM »

Everything started to sound like a potential sound font to me. I made the A.C.O. and D.I. sound fonts super quick. Everything seemed obvious and they came together very easy. I made a big list of other possible fonts for me to make as well.
 Unfortunately I put South Park at the top of my list. It has broken my font making momentum. I have given up on that idea for now. Nothing seemed obvious.  No sounds seemed a good pick for a hum or idle sound. I just lost all inspiration, and gave up. Sorry to disappoint anyone that was looking forward to  a South Park font.
 Before the end of this weekend, I WILL  post my Rick and Morty font as an apology!!!
"Nobody exists on purpose.  Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody is going to die...come watch tv."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: