Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Danta's Inferno and a Clockwork Orange sound fonts  (Read 324 times)
KaiserSosay
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -47

Droogs don't run...

« on: March 12, 2019, 03:07:12 AM »

So in the link below are two new fonts I have been working on,
A Clockwork Orange and
Danta's Inferno.
 Both are kind of weird,  I know. I just wanted something new to play around with.
Sound files and Diamond saves are included. Have fun creeping people out!

I think I'm going to start working on a South Park, Stick of Truth font next.
Something funny and fun to work on.

Sound Fonts and Diamond Saves:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oKnrMKMmBl9c7Imqqua2PrH30w2Hx2Jn?usp=sharing

Turn down the sensitivity of stab and spin to 1,  if the sounds play to frequently. You can also mute them in the editing program by clicking the mute button in the edit effect sub-window.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2039

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:17:39 AM »

Hey there, Kaiser. Great fonts you have there. Checking them out myself, have a point

KaiserSosay
Knight Lieutenant

Droogs don't run...

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 06:43:05 AM »

Hey @Infinit01, thanks for the reply and the point!
 After you check out the fonts, let me know what you think? I know they are not for everyone,  but at least it is something new to play around with. I can't improve if no one criticizes or comments. So thank you.
 I hope you are doing well bye the way!

Oh ya, turn down the Spin and Stab sensitivities on your diamond controller. I have mine turned all the way down and those sounds still play too frequently.  I wish we could set it differently...like it senses 4 spins and then plays the sound. 3 stabs in a row THEN it plays the sound. I know I can do that with gestures but that's one sound bank. Spin and stab I go crazy with because of all the sounds you can load up.
 Any ways, I hope everyone likes them, or can at least tweak them to your liking.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oKnrMKMmBl9c7Imqqua2PrH30w2Hx2Jn?usp=sharing

Turn down the sensitivity of stab and spin to 1,  if the sounds play to frequently. You can also mute them in the editing program by clicking the mute button in the edit effect sub-window.

KaiserSosay
Knight Lieutenant

Droogs don't run...

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »

Everything started to sound like a potential sound font to me. I made the A.C.O. and D.I. sound fonts super quick. Everything seemed obvious and they came together very easy. I made a big list of other possible fonts for me to make as well.
 Unfortunately I put South Park at the top of my list. It has broken my font making momentum. I have given up on that idea for now. Nothing seemed obvious.  No sounds seemed a good pick for a hum or idle sound. I just lost all inspiration, and gave up. Sorry to disappoint anyone that was looking forward to  a South Park font.
 Before the end of this weekend, I WILL  post my Rick and Morty font as an apology!!!
"Nobody exists on purpose.  Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody is going to die...come watch tv."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: