Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond board/Glaive sound not working...  (Read 1464 times)
JFetrow
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« on: March 22, 2019, 05:15:23 AM »

I recently purchased a Glaive with a Diamond board, and today the sounds suddenly stopped working entirely. I have no idea why. All onboard attempts to fix the problem have failed. Anyone else experience this problem, and have a fix? TIA

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:36:23 AM »

Do not take an offense to this please. You can mute your diamond saber by holding down the button and then trigger flash on clash twice while still holding the button. The saber's lights go off and tilting the blade down mutes it. Lift the blade to increase sound then press the button once to exit the volume adjustment menu.
 The other thing to check is in the ultra sabers menu. Make sure the volume sliders are turned up for ALL sounds. You can increase the volume for every single effect individually.   So if you lowered the effect volume while creating the font, then it does not play at all. You might have even clicked the mute effect button that is located  above where the sound file is displayed while editing an effect.
  I would check those two things first! If you have no luck with that let me know. I'll trouble shoot it with ya. Smiley

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 08:41:16 AM »

I forgot to compliment you. A war glaive with the Diamond controller?  You have great taste and style! I knew there must be a reason I felt so compelled to help you out!
 P.M. if you still need any help.  How is editing  those fonts going? Bad question I realized  as I typed it.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 02:45:17 PM »

I'll just assume you figured it out. If not say so.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: