Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Do Instagram links, work for photos?  (Read 3047 times)
RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

Knowledge of the light, tendencies of the dark.

« on: March 23, 2019, 04:06:09 PM »

That is literally all I would like to know. I have all of my sabers up on Instagram, and YouTube, and know YouTube links work, but just would like to be sure Instagram links work for pics, or if I should put them up somewhere else with more accessible links, before I FINALLY make my mass post in the review section. Thank you everyone for your time!

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
MyCustomUltraSabersDesigns:
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]
Wishlist:*DorinianSD[Jedi Knight]*ReaperTriBR[Sith Lord]

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 04:30:04 PM »

Not that I know of

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 09:37:48 AM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWumFUHGu73jla7JIIkPrrDR63tVxxe29mWr00/?hl=en

Sadly, you can only post the link, not imbed the image(I suppose you could, if you find the url). If you have Facebook or Twitter, I know those work.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 06:15:24 AM »

Perfect thank you both very much. I'll just move them from Instagram to facebook Haha. Much appreciated. May the force be with everyone.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 06:20:37 AM »

Perfect thank you both very much. I'll just move them from Instagram to facebook Haha. Much appreciated. May the force be with everyone.
You can connect FB to Instagram, post on Instagram and it will post on FB too.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 08:46:12 AM »

Much appreciated. Luckily Instagram and facebook are beautifully compatible. Not problems with links and sign ins or anything. FINALLY, all my sabers are on Facebook. Took me all night. But then I just just thought of it. Make a new page. Well. Took me long enough. I'll be trying to post them tomorrow, will be tedious, but I'm excited.

MyUltraSabers:

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »

You can connect FB to Instagram, post on Instagram and it will post on FB too.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I rarely post on Instagram, but I have it connected to my FB(and Twitter), so when I do it posts to FB. It's a wonderful feature!

Much appreciated. Luckily Instagram and facebook are beautifully compatible. Not problems with links and sign ins or anything. FINALLY, all my sabers are on Facebook. Took me all night. But then I just just thought of it. Make a new page. Well. Took me long enough. I'll be trying to post them tomorrow, will be tedious, but I'm excited.

Facebook is a really great tool! All my photos of myself and my sabers are from my Facebook, I don't bother with image hosting sites.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 02:24:37 PM »

You’re welcome. You can always upload to Imgur which gives you before links that you just copy and paste

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: