Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: The GRAND MASTER IS COMING!!!  (Read 24844 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 02:53:47 PM »

Note, the spring sound codes do work with this pre-sale. I just ordered a Grand Master LE with diamond and the 15SOUND code and rewards points from my last purchase knocked it down to $360. That's over $130 in savings.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 03:02:18 PM »

I'd like to see this in a silver only finish, actually.
It'd be truer to Master Satele's saber

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 03:05:33 PM »

Agreed. The color surrounding the etching is throwing me off

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »

Yeah, I’d like almost an antique silver finish to give some depth to the scrolling. I think weathering black is the closest right now. NGL though, the gold one is absolutely gorgeous! Looks more like a fancy wedding bouquet holder than a saber lol (and I mean that as a compliment).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 05:01:28 PM »

Lady R, thanks for NOT sharing what you knew about this saber. It would have totally ruined the "WOW" factor for me. This might be my first staff saber. If I can get the money together.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 07:02:10 PM »

Nice interpretation. Is the pommel MHS compatible? Good to see several different color options, that's something different.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 08:18:48 PM »

Lady R, thanks for NOT sharing what you knew about this saber. It would have totally ruined the "WOW" factor for me. This might be my first staff saber. If I can get the money together.

Only with a few by special request Wink Can't go spoiling all the secrets or they lose their charm.

Nice interpretation. Is the pommel MHS compatible? Good to see several different color options, that's something different.

Pommel should me MHS compatible because the saber is compatible with MHS couplers.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 08:20:36 PM »

Weathering the black finish is pretty close to what Satele actually wielded. It really wasn't a silver hilt.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2019, 08:24:26 PM »

Weathering the black finish is pretty close to what Satele actually wielded. It really wasn't a silver hilt.

Yup! It was more of an antique steel grey color in the accents of the scrolling. I think this is one of the few sabers I may actually prefer weathered.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »

This is a stunning hilt; I'm not usually a fan of the coloured hilts as I like plain silver in the main, but I could easily see myself wielding any of the blue, red or especially gold hilts. I don't think I'll jump on the pre-order, but I'll look forward to seeing photos in a few weeks to show how the different finishes come out!

It seems like US have had so many new 'sabres out recently I can barely keep up - I was only thinking of getting a Dark Graflex a couple of weeks ago, and I definitely want a Dorinian at some point. And the new v5 hilts have some beauties in there, too!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2019, 09:57:27 PM »

It seems like US have had so many new 'sabres out recently I can barely keep up - I was only thinking of getting a Dark Graflex a couple of weeks ago, and I definitely want a Dorinian at some point. And the new v5 hilts have some beauties in there, too!

I was just thinking the same thing. I obviously haven't been here as long as you have, but I'm going on 3 years as a customer. During those first couple years, sure there were releases. Maybe one or two sabers a year, plus there was the Diamond launch, etc. But, they really stepped it up into overtime in 2018, and they haven't slowed down in 2019. Three months in and already a totally new release, plus the new dark version of the Graflex. And, that's only about a four months after the V5 launch. Ultrasabers is killing my wallet and willpower recently, as they're doing for a number of people, with all of these releases.

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »

So do I get the black version or the gold one? I have my Spectre and it kind of looks like it. I also don't have a gold saber as of yet. Black or Gold? What do you think?

Malik: Get the gold one! I ordered the Crimson one. I love red and needed another red saber. I had to get this one! It will look good with my Sentinel Yellow LED!

I have been waiting on US to release this saber and it is better than I had hoped! I have seen other companies do this saber but their prices were ridiculous (as in expensive)! I was hoping US would release a more wallet friendly version, and so glad they did. I ordered the crimson one but may have to get the gold one too at some point!

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »

I’ve only been a customer for the past year and it seems US is always stepping up their game. I totally need to get my finances straightened out!!! As for the grand master...like many sabers, I am drawn to the gold, but really would like to branch out and get some other colors. Meantime, I have a lot of choices to think about Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

GreyRouge
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 06:27:20 PM »

Really nice new saber. Gonna be getting myself a crimson version in Bane's Heart to make myself a Pewdiepie saber and have v4 sound to make a cool soundfont for it. Also that pommel would look really nice on my azure reaper not gonna lie.

Sabers owned: Windowed Dark Apprentice V4 BR Stunt, Dark Initiate V4 AB Lite Sound, Azure Reaper SRD AB FoC V4 Sound
Saber Wishlist: Bellicose SY, Archon V2.1 CG, Malice BR, Emperor's Hand VA, Guardian GB, Renegade LE SY.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2019, 12:20:09 AM »

Malik: Get the gold one! I ordered the Crimson one. I love red and needed another red saber. I had to get this one! It will look good with my Sentinel Yellow LED!

I have been waiting on US to release this saber and it is better than I had hoped! I have seen other companies do this saber but their prices were ridiculous (as in expensive)! I was hoping US would release a more wallet friendly version, and so glad they did. I ordered the crimson one but may have to get the gold one too at some point!

Oh man, crimson and yellow? You're talking my language now.

Although I also love crimson and silver as well as gold with a purple blade, so who knows? Maybe a crimson/gold staff with silver/dark violet blades...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: