Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How Do I Fix This, Can I Fix This?  (Read 1445 times)
Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« on: January 22, 2011, 02:59:36 AM »

Hey Ultra! We got our sabers today and we are quite happy with them. Smaller than we thought, but they fit in our hands marvelously. I will be posting reviews soon.

My brother is having a problem with the LED on his Violet Amethyst Dark Liberator. It started out sensitive to moderate touching, then the blade would change from purple to red. This happened a couple of times, now it's really sensitive. It seems as if the blue gives out (something with the wiring? Perhaps damaged blue LED?) and the blade changes to a dull red color. It's fairly bright with both LEDs on. It's purple until you tap it. We've changed the batteries, but as we suspected that didn't fix it. Tongue We pulled the LED out of the hilt, while my brother held the LED I tap the hilt on the table and the same thing happened. Is there anything we can do to fix this?

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 03:50:43 AM »

Technically you want to send it over right away to
them and have it fixed.

Especially that the led seems to be going bonkers.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »

Sorry, man, that sounds like a warranty repair issue.  Email shipping@ultrasabers.com for an RMA.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 04:09:02 AM »

Will do, my brother said he would keep it if it would stay pink. But, it doesn't. Hahahaha! Grin

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: