Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Borderlands 3 trailer  (Read 2670 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:28 AM »

I just watched the official Borderlands 3 trailer. It looks sick! Any other Borderlands fans on the forum?
 I've been  a fan since the first trailer for the first game. Back before it was cell shaded. The first one came out on my birthday as well. I find it hard not to love  those games. The sense of humor is right up my alley.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:17:55 AM »

I'll take that as a no.  The alternative is you all play Borderlands and would prefer I play with myself.
 You sick little monkeys. Okay. I'll play with myself...

Dox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 05:15:21 AM »

I love the Borderlands series. When the first one came out, I wasn't really a big fan of first person shooters. I did like the cell shading, but not being a FPS fan, I skipped it. Then Bioshock made me a FPS fan, but by then, Borderlands 2 was coming out. They released Borderlands 1 game of the year edition with all the DLC, so rather then picking up Borderlands 2 when it was new, I got the first one in all it's glory.

When they came out with the game of the year edition of Borderlands 2, I picked that one up. I liked it better than the first one. I liked that the characters from the first game now had personalities. With the first game, it didn't really matter which one you played - aside from the abilities, they all felt the "same".

As much as I like Scooter, Tina is my favorite character, and her DLC is the best! I want more Tina in Borderlands 3. And yes, I will wait until the game of the year edition to come out with all the DLC before I buy it.

It sounds like Borderlands 3 will incorporate Tales from the Borderlands in it's lore.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:36:18 AM »

Borderlands 3 is going to be released soon.

Dox and myself. Anybody else!?!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 10:44:22 PM »

I love the Borderlands series. When the first one came out, I wasn't really a big fan of first person shooters. I did like the cell shading, but not being a FPS fan, I skipped it. Then Bioshock made me a FPS fan, but by then, Borderlands 2 was coming out. They released Borderlands 1 game of the year edition with all the DLC, so rather then picking up Borderlands 2 when it was new, I got the first one in all it's glory.

When they came out with the game of the year edition of Borderlands 2, I picked that one up. I liked it better than the first one. I liked that the characters from the first game now had personalities. With the first game, it didn't really matter which one you played - aside from the abilities, they all felt the "same".

As much as I like Scooter, Tina is my favorite character, and her DLC is the best! I want more Tina in Borderlands 3. And yes, I will wait until the game of the year edition to come out with all the DLC before I buy it.

It sounds like Borderlands 3 will incorporate Tales from the Borderlands in it's lore.

Originally I would tell you to buy the game right away.  There are all kinds of glitches to take advantage of. Like the "Evil Smasher" rifle in Borderlands 2. You could destroy everything in the game with that rifle, until they nerfed it.

Now that I've had my bank contents deleted twice, I agree with you! Wait for game of the year addition.
The game is still good, its Borderlands after all! The story is horrible.  A real chore to sit through, and they brought gender politics into it. Very disappointed with this game.

Im about ready to end my adventures on Pandora and rejoin everyone here on the forums!
Some sound fonts need making.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 12:40:09 AM »

Wife's been playing it. I'm going to buy the first two and see what they're about since I like what I saw when she was playing

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 01:26:04 PM »

Been enjoying it, its an odd entry to the franchise though. They watered down the "edgy" in the humour by a LOT. Game takes itself very seriously and when it doesnt the humour can fall kinda flat in comparison to 1 and 2. That being said, the combat and gameplay is the best in the franchise. The combat no longer feels floaty, guns no longer have enough sway to make a boat jealous, and every single weapon feels unique and satisfying now.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 12:15:27 AM »

If you are having troubles with anything in this game, just watch the video. This exploit is still working. It does make the game really boring though. I have been using the Infinity pistol with this glitch. Immortality and no ammo consumption.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorlPKN3kY4&amp;t=250s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorlPKN3kY4&amp;t=250s</a>

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 10:43:08 PM »

I didn't know where to post this. This seems like a good place...

http://deadline.com/2020/02/borderlands-videogame-eli-roth-directing-lionsgate-movie-1202864502/

Also for any one interested,  I made a diamond save for ZERO the assassin. Sound files too.
Check the link in my signature bar.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: