Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can one claim fever induced insanity?  (Read 1061 times)
Drfrankenspeed
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 30, 2019, 04:08:16 PM »

Today I went to work with a fever of 100+, because my bosses, bosses, bosses, boss was in town touring his stores, I wasn't allowed to "call off" in my fevered tizzy, I may have let loose *what I really think* about my superiors and my crappy job, so I'll may not have a crappy job any more... Has anyone else ever ruined a corporate dog and pony show? And what were the consequences?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 04:23:14 PM »

I never have myself, but I'd start looking for new work now, if I were you...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Drfrankenspeed
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »

My only saving grace, is that out of everyone in that store, I make the most money for the company, so I might get a saving throw as an 'everybody gets one' I'll find out tomorrow.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 10:42:19 PM »

Can you show any kind of evidence that you had the fever? Maybe some co-worker witnesses? If so, it's your superiors who should be worried about the reprisal against them, not vice versa. Any HR rep with their salt will tell you, if you have a fever over 100, you are contagious, stay home, period. They endangered everyone in the workplace by forcing you to come to work with a fever.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »

Who knows? You may end in a meeting with the higher-ups because you had the stones to speak your mind. Something old adage, squeaky hinge gets greased.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: