Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Australia  (Read 1635 times)
TDR1411
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -8

« on: April 01, 2019, 05:09:25 AM »

Hello from Australia

Just ordered myself a Stunt Saber from this wonderful site! More specifically the Dark Sentinel V4 with a Blazing Red blade.

I'm going to be using this for my Revan cosplay and possibly other Siths too!

I'm also a bit of a crafty person too and I'll probably use some of my Silver Rub N' Buff to give it some weathering and character. Anyone else here weather their own Lightsaber?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 05:21:56 AM »

Hello from Australia

Just ordered myself a Stunt Saber from this wonderful site! More specifically the Dark Sentinel V4 with a Blazing Red blade.

I'm going to be using this for my Revan cosplay and possibly other Siths too!

I'm also a bit of a crafty person too and I'll probably use some of my Silver Rub N' Buff to give it some weathering and character. Anyone else here weather their own Lightsaber?

EEEEEY! Another Revan! You should definitely check out the Costuming and Props Section. Darth Cephalus also has a Revan costume guide on his YouTube page, if you're of a mind to check it out. It's especially helpful if you eventually want to try for the 501st.

Welcome BTW. I assume from the saber and cosplay you prefer Dark Side, so have a welcome point!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

TDR1411
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 05:31:21 AM »

EEEEEY! Another Revan! You should definitely check out the Costuming and Props Section. Darth Cephalus also has a Revan costume guide on his YouTube page, if you're of a mind to check it out. It's especially helpful if you eventually want to try for the 501st.

Welcome BTW. I assume from the saber and cosplay you prefer Dark Side, so have a welcome point!

Thanks. I'm already making my own Revan build that's far from 501st applicable lol. I have a budget so I'll be building the armour out of foam.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 06:03:11 AM »

Thanks. I'm already making my own Revan build that's far from 501st applicable lol. I have a budget so I'll be building the armour out of foam.
Well then you'll definitely want to check it out? Are you doing a foam Worbla Combo?

TDR1411
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 09:07:47 AM »

Well then you'll definitely want to check it out? Are you doing a foam Worbla Combo?

Just foam.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 02:15:31 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I knew Lady R would find you. She's awesome like that. Anyway, glad to have you and can't wait to see pictures of you and your saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 03:40:19 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow aussie. I can't wait to see your saber and cosplay.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 12:20:48 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 06:26:10 AM »

Just foam.

Did you verify that they’ll accept foam armor? Just a thought. I know Saber Guild will not and the two use mostly the same standards (with some slight variances like height of shaft for the boot and the existence of clips [The Guild Allows clips, the Legion currently does not eventhoughclipsaremoreaccurateandeverysinglereferencephotoincludingtheonesintheirownlibraryhaveclips], visibility checks...)

Hello and welcome to the forum. I knew Lady R would find you. She's awesome like that. Anyway, glad to have you and can't wait to see pictures of you and your saber.

You flatter me, sir. Have a point!

Dano5157
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 02:37:11 PM »

I am currently waiting on my first saber and doing costuming research for 501st acceptance. It's super daunting but I'm havving a blast even just in the planning phases! Hope to share progress pics with another on the journey later.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 02:43:52 AM »

Welcome to the forum
I totally get it if you're not looking for a certification-level cosplay

My 'Therion Jinn' is purely for myself

TDR1411
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 12:15:30 AM »

Did you verify that they’ll accept foam armor? Just a thought. I know Saber Guild will not and the two use mostly the same standards (with some slight variances like height of shaft for the boot and the existence of clips [The Guild Allows clips, the Legion currently does not eventhoughclipsaremoreaccurateandeverysinglereferencephotoincludingtheonesintheirownlibraryhaveclips], visibility checks...)

You flatter me, sir. Have a point!

Oh definitely lol. I read that The Dark Empire does though? But I'm not looking to join any clubs atm.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 12:47:34 AM »

Oh definitely lol. I read that The Dark Empire does though? But I'm not looking to join any clubs atm.

Not sure about Dark Empire. They’re not as active in Sith Florida. If you’re making the armour just for yourself right now it should be fine. My armor in my pic it self-made foam with Worbla. Would love to see your work when you finish.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 09:55:37 PM »

Good to see you!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 09:16:54 PM »

A belated welcome from me - the v4 Sentinels are awesome hilts, I was duelling with one of mine the other day, and they're just really cool.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: