Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rick and Morty...  (Read 1492 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: April 06, 2019, 12:25:31 AM »

Sound files have been uploaded. There are also two Diamond saves to be had.  
First is  "Rick and Morty", this is pretty much like any other font I have made.
Second is  "Sanchez and Smith", This is every bit of music from the show, minus "Get Shwifty".  I did this just because I like the songs!
   Sound files are included, so if you hate what I did...THEN MAKE YOUR OWN!  Please share it with the rest of us though!  I really like to see what other people come up with!  There are a lot of very creative people on this forum. I have zero doubts some one could do this better than me. "Dark Path Media...cough, cough".

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Sorry about the postponement of  the S.P. font.

Link is in my signature bar bellow.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 02:54:09 PM »

Grin Nice!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 02:03:02 AM »

Thank you for the reply BatMike90! I think my profile name is scaring people off.
 Thanks again for sharing your Halloween font.  It is still on my saber and I still love it. I never thanked you for the robot chicken, emperor sound file. I use it as a gesture on my emperor font. It is hilarious and I can't believe I never thought of it.  I also followed your example of a link to sound files in the signature bar. Thank you again!
 If you can think of a good Rick and Morty sound file I missed,  let me know. That goes for everybody. I'll find it and add it. Advice and criticism are always welcome.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: