Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hellboy  (Read 3942 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 07:03:23 AM »

Hey Sam. I have some questions for you.

1). Do you like bootlegs?
2). Do you have a V.C.R.?
3). Do you have a cassette tape player?
4). Would you like these two items as well?

The video is two Misfits concerts and a Samhain show.  The recording is crap, but still awesome to watch the craziness. The drummer Robo is hilarious to watch play.  That guy was a such a spaz. The quality of the Samhain show is pretty good though!  The Misfits shows are form 1982 Detroit and New Jersey. The Samhain show is from  Germany.  If I am remembering correctly. I could be wrong about all the locations, but I'm pretty sure I'm right about it.
The tape is  The Misfits, Evil Dead 4. Live at  The Pony. Aug 4th 1983.  The rest of the tape is a live Samhain show.
    They are in the box already. If you don't want them say so before Sunday night. Or forever hold you peace.  Or is it piece?
Any ways, thank you for your unintentional help with my spring cleaning!  Your costume is awesome.

I'd say yes but I totally don't have the stuff to play them on!

The guns are really cool!  What's the story behind the clear one?  

It seems we got a little off topic, feel free to just reply in PM's.

Very cool for sure Tongue I need to venture out of Jedi and Sith at some point as well Tongue Just not sure on who or what I want to do

I could've sworn I saw you as Spiderman and the Scream guy before.  Who is your favorite comic character?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 02:32:42 PM »

0ut of the box then! No more PMs until I send the tracking info. More to come on Monday night.
  Your're right, I'm sorry I side tracked your thread.  I hope you enjoy  the rest your weekend.

Your Hellboy costume, it rocks!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 02:47:25 AM »

Sorry, I deleted the pictures from Imgur  accidentally. Now all my posts here look dumb and clutter up your thread.  Sorry Sam.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 11:27:31 AM »

@SamHain138

Since I wrecked your post by deleting all the pictures I posted. Why don't you post an after movie screening photo.  Did you go in costume?  Honestly I  hope not.  
  Imagine,  you see a great movie. Then the lights come on in the theater.  You look to your left and see a Hellboy more convincing then the actor on screen.  That person is probably still sitting in the theater trying to "come down".
  Your costume is great!

Post a picture for the lords of the left hand...

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »

I watched the movie at like 7 yesterday.  I'm not usually one for dressing up to see movies, but I really want a shot with the poster.  Who knows what I'll end up doing.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »

Love it Sam.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: