Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Sabers and Review  (Read 1046 times)
krusty46
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 07, 2019, 12:22:44 PM »

I purchased a Guardian (my dream saber) for myself, a Lost Gray for my daughter and a Mystery Box Saber.  All I can say is wow!

The Guardian is a work of art!  It exceeded my expectations in quality and overall finished product.  Mine was ordered with the TRI LED in Guardian Blue and basic sound.  The basic sound is more than adequate for my needs and to me is loud and clear.  Much better than my FX saber.

While my daughter loves her Lost Gray and it is certainly a phenomenal saber, I just don't think it compares to the Guardian.  Not because of how its made or anything to do with quality, its just a simpler Saber design.  Not a fan myself of the "one piece" hilt.  But my daughter loves it nonetheless.  It also came with the TRI LED and basic sound.  She chose the TRI Adegan Silver + Color Discs.  While I would not say the color discs are not a replacement for choosing an actual color, they do "tint" the silver blade just to give it some character, and it would definitely be a viable option for me moving forward as I purchase more sabers. But if you want a color, I would skips the discs.

Last was my Mystery Box Saber.  I was not one of the lucky ones to get an $800 saber with sound and all the bells and whistles.  I received a Sentinel v4 LE stunt saber.  WHile not something I might have picked on my own to purchase outright, the Saber is just gorgeous.  Probably my favorite of the bunch to actually use as a sword.  It just feels the best in my hand.  Not usually a fan of Gold trim on anything, but it just works on this Saber.  Even though I got what I paid for so to speak, I am extremely happy, as again, it was something I probably would not have gotten on my own, but I am so happy that I did.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:35:40 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have to say, you chose some pretty awesome sabers. I have 2 of the 3 that you mentioned (Guardian and Lost Grey) . I couldn't agree more. The  design, the craftsmanship of each is excellent. I to like the tri-cree and basic sounds combo. I do have a few premium sound sabers as well. Take a look at the Emperor's Hand and the Spectre. Both are very nice.  Hope you and your daughter have fun. Also, the forum would love to see pictures. We get pretty excited about that around here. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 08:56:45 PM »

Sounds like you have a couple of VERY nice sabers there

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 04:41:53 PM »

Congrats on the sabers! I have all 3 myself and have to say they are all great sabers to have!

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 12:14:00 AM »

Congrats man! Sounds like some goodies in that bunch! Like Malik said, hope we get to see pics!

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 12:25:11 PM »

Nice sabers you have there.  I have a pair of Sentinel LE V4s myself and actually spin with them daily. You'll love it as a stunt, it's really tough

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 11:55:05 PM »

Congrats. I have the Guardian and I love it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 04:38:47 PM »

Great sabers to start your collection. I don’t have a Sentinel, but I do have an apprentice—which is it’s little brother. And I agree so far it is one of the best, and easiest, to wield. Congrats on the sabers  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: