Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Black Hole  (Read 884 times)
Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« on: April 10, 2019, 04:47:23 PM »

For the first time ever, we have a direct picture of a Black Hole .... exiting for the SW fan inside me Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l29wCKkQpMg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »

This is just like.....

And here I thought the only Black Hole that existed was this:

No points, just fist bumps baby!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 10:27:20 PM »

This is simply amazing...

I remember the first time that I visited the VLA in New Mexico and thinking how incredible it was that those 27 telescopes could work in unison... Now with an effective telescope the size of the Earth, we have definitive visual proof of a black hole.  Absolutely outstanding!

Great find Seb!  Thanks so much for this  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: