Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MCU PHASE 4 WILL "NOT" FEATURE X-MEN  (Read 748 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: April 10, 2019, 09:51:55 PM »

So, in a recent interview with our Lord and saviour Kevin Feige confirmed that the X-Men will not be appearing in phase 4 of the MCU.

He confirmed that phase 4 is something they've been working on for a while and the phase will last for 5 years, similar to the length of phase 1. Check out more information and John Campea's insightful thoughts below.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWduryMy7E&amp;t=0s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDWduryMy7E&amp;t=0s</a>

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »

So, in a recent interview with our Lord and saviour Kevin Feige confirmed that the X-Men will not be appearing in phase 4 of the MCU.

He confirmed that phase 4 is something they've been working on for a while and the phase will last for 5 years, similar to the length of phase 1. Check out more information and John Campea's insightful thoughts below.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

From his words though it does appear as the absolutely mean for the X-Men to join the MCU.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 10:20:34 PM »

From his words though it does appear as the absolutely mean for the X-Men to join the MCU.
Unfortunately, yes. Although it's interesting that he made no mention of the Fantastic Four. That leads me to believe they will make an appearance towards the end of phase 4, either referenced in dialogue or in post credit scenes.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »

Probably in the middle of adding them into the next phase

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 11:24:26 PM »

Unfortunately, yes. Although it's interesting that he made no mention of the Fantastic Four. That leads me to believe they will make an appearance towards the end of phase 4, either referenced in dialogue or in post credit scenes.

Think about it though, this does give them more time to find an organic way to bring them in. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 11:27:14 AM »

Think about it though, this does give them more time to find an organic way to bring them in. 
I'm still holding out hope that they will keep X-men seperate

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »

“The slate that we’re building over the next five years [is] not apples to apples,” he said when asked to compare the past and the future. “It is two very distinct things and I hope they’ll feel very distinct. But there is a similar mentality going into it, which is ‘How can we continue to tell stories with some of the characters that audiences already know and love in a unique way, in a different way, in surprising way, of which we have a lot of plans and ideas and work already going into it?’ [Then] ‘How can we introduce new characters that even hardcore fans, comic fans, have barely known or barely heard of.’ That’s really exciting too.”

-Kevin Feige

It's going to be at least 2025 when they do integrate the X-Men into the MCU

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 03:45:58 PM »

It's going to be at least 2025 when they do integrate the X-Men into the MCU
If they do go ahead with this, it makes sense. It will give general audiences distance between the last of the Fox X-verse movies and whatever our Lord and Saviour Kevin Feige decides to do with them. Plus, with Black Widow, Dr Strange 2, Black Panther 2, The Eternals, maybe Fantastic Four and whatever else they have planned for phase 4, as Campea said in the video, Marvel's success has been on the back of careful planning and not rushing anything.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 07:02:30 PM »

Keep my X-Men untainted from the others... Just give us fans a good original film withOUT that horrible Jennifer Lawrence

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »

Keep my X-Men untainted from the others... Just give us fans a good original film withOUT that horrible Jennifer Lawrence
To be fair, Jennifer Lawrence isn’t horrible. She just (rightly) assumed that being part of a major comic book franchise would be a good career move. However, she did go all diva complaining about the long hours of make-up (meanwhile, in X2 Rebecca Romjin was in the make=up essentially naked in the snow and didn’t complain once). Plus, you can tell she now regrets signing the multi-picture contract as she has not been bringing her A-game to the last couple movies.

I’ve said it before, but I hope they keep the X-movies separate from the MCU and instead develop a new universe evolving out of the Deadpool movies.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: