Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Xexnith Skylord here!  (Read 2129 times)
XenithSkylord
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 11, 2019, 09:15:27 AM »

Hello everyone! Just call me Xenith (pronounced Ze-nith). I'm 22 and hail from the trash bin that is Ohio in the USA.

I just fulfilled my life long dream of ordering from Ultra Sabers (Maybe not life long, but I've known about this site and its products since I was a wee lad) I've been a star wars fan since I was 2 or 3 when I saw the AWESOME duel between Qui Gon, Obi Wan, and Darth Maul. That was the spark that led to movie binging, action figure, Lego, and toy light saber collections. I've essentially been a star wars fan my whole life. I am also a gigantic fan of Tolkiens works, the hobbit, Silmarillion, LOTR, but those are not star wars related so all I can say is that I am a giant nerd and I'm happy I found this place!

I live in a college town by the University of Cincinnati, and will be buying another lightsaber soon, so you can be sure there will be videos of me dueling someone in the front lawn of a frat party, things like that. Innocent pranks that dnon't hurt anyone.

I'm glad that the community here seems so welcoming and nice, also supportive of stuff like DIY ventures. Hope to see you all soon!

Cheers, Xenith

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Xenith.  I too am a fan of Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Darth Maul's fight scene.  You'll love this forum, there's a lot of discussions about all types of hobbies and universes as well

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 08:54:41 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Happy to have you. Which saber did you get? By the way, welcome to your new addiction. So many cool sabers, so little cash. Anyway, please take pics. We love that kind of stuff.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »

Welcome to the forum!
Long timer here, this place has it's highs and busy times, and it's very informative for your saber needs, that's for sure, no one else can tout that!

Ohio, oof!!! That's tough.... Make the most of yourself, man, and as a Californian, let me give you this one piece of advice:
As soon as you have an opportunity to leave Ohio...

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 01:59:23 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Xenith

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 12:25:07 AM »

Welcome! I think Ep1 really opened folks' eyes to what Jedi and Sith could do with training + full health, so no surprise that you were inspired by it!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 07:51:12 PM »

welcome from Michigan!
if you find yourself interested in a group, you can find the Jedi Council of Ohio on FB.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 05:39:53 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 07:44:38 AM »

Hello Xenith! You should definitely chat with Taegin Roan. He’s a huge Tolkien fan! Welcome to the forum

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 05:27:47 AM »

Welcome to the forum Xexnith, hell with it I'm a huge Hobbit and Lord of the rings fan🤣🧝‍♀️🧟‍♀️.  I bought my first light saber over a year ago I'm up to 3 stunts and 1 diamond now, I train kungfu Bagua yin style and Wing Chun but  Bagua has helped me with the saber the most.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: