Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: love my new initiate V2 LE  (Read 689 times)
greenrangerjedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 12, 2019, 03:12:13 AM »

i'm impressed with my saber,at first thought the 24 inch blade was going to be small,but seeing it with my own eyes,i'm actually happy with it,and it came fairly quick,i went with consular green,couldn't be happier,will be buying again in the future

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 04:13:56 PM »

Always good to hear!   If you like the Initiate V2, I'd recommend the Aeon V2 as a companion.   Or the V3 or V4 if you want to take the plunge and get sound.   Though once you go with sound it is hard to go back...   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 04:50:24 AM »

Karmack is right. Sound is something you won't want to be without once you've tried it. However, it is totally worth it.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 04:41:35 PM »

I ordered an initiate blade just for spinning indoors so I didn’t hit everything. But seeing it up close, the length didn’t bother me or seem quite as short as I figure it would. I think the overall length of blade and saber combined makes it seem longer. Anyway, it works  Wink

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 08:02:18 PM »

Congratulations on your first saber, I think an Initiate V2 is an excellent choice.  Those little guys are just a dream to handle, light and super fast.  I agree with others that sound is awfully nice (and my usual preference) but the very thinness that makes sound impossible in the V2 sabers is a major part of what makes them such awesome and useable sabers. 

I very much enjoy all my sound equipped sabers, but I love the feel of the V2s so much that I acquired an example of all 8 variants.  Another nice thing about them being stunt only is that they're always reasonably priced so it doesn't hurt the wallet as much.  Smiley  Anyway, welcome to the addiction!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: