Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Trying to decide on a saber, Spectre maybe  (Read 2191 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 06:51:22 PM »

I've seen nothing but praise for the Spectre

Same here.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »

I get what you're both saying. I tend to have hands that are slightly larger, and the specter fits perfectly. I can use it as a single handed saber or more comfortably as a two handed saber. It spins beautifully even though I'm not very good at spinning. I can strike from any angle with it. All around, I'd have to say it is an excellent saber. And if your hands are not larger than say average, it'll still fits fairly comfortably in your hands. I honestly think it is a saber worth having.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 05:53:20 PM »

Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to wait for the next same and pick it up.  Probably without the engraving. But still......

Always try to do what is right.

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 07:32:11 AM »

I get what you're both saying. I tend to have hands that are slightly larger, and the specter fits perfectly. I can use it as a single handed saber or more comfortably as a two handed saber. It spins beautifully even though I'm not very good at spinning. I can strike from any angle with it. All around, I'd have to say it is an excellent saber. And if your hands are not larger than say average, it'll still fits fairly comfortably in your hands. I honestly think it is a saber worth having.

Well the new sale is here and I'm thinking of finally getting it.  Sorry for asking the same question, every review I see has this thing as 'huge', 'beast', 'larger than anything in collection'.

I'm about 5'4" or so.  Anyone else about this height think it is a good fit?

Thanks and I hope I'm not being a total pest.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 02:43:21 AM »

Ken, don't worry about it. You're not being a pest. Nothing wrong with gathering information before you purchase. Just because we love the Spectre doesn't make it a saber that is right for you. Take some time and ask your questions. Use the Force if necessary.  It's your saber, your collection. By the way, my daughter, 4ft 11in tall, says it's bigger than she expected, but it is awesome. If not for you, the Bellicose feels right in smaller hands too.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 02:54:09 AM »

Ken, don't worry about it. You're not being a pest. Nothing wrong with gathering information before you purchase. Just because we love the Spectre doesn't make it a saber that is right for you. Take some time and ask your questions. Use the Force if necessary.  It's your saber, your collection. By the way, my daughter, 4ft 11in tall, says it's bigger than she expected, but it is awesome. If not for you, the Bellicose feels right in smaller hands too.

I appreciate the comments. If your 4ft 11in daughter likes the Spectre then that's enough for convincing I need. It is on order.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: