Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle! Best husband ever  (Read 595 times)
Taratx
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« on: April 13, 2019, 05:22:04 AM »

Pretty new to US, but decided to get in on the spring raffle. First raffle. Convinced the hubs to finish out x-mas saber shopping for his brothers family. Got them 6 mystery boxes total only 4 on this order. Makes one for everyone. (Should make settling arguments easier.) So raffle ticket one.

Then tonight my husband called me into the office to show me the spectre with light sound dark violet amethyst that he ordered me for out anniversary next month.

Last year was our first year with US where we reached unknowingly ordered $75 mystery boxes for each other. He ended up with an aeon v4 in GB and I lucked into a Fulcrum with emerald driver.

We have one extra MB coming so he can pick his favorite for his second saber, and a great kilt for our anniversary(obviously not from US)

Anyone ever seen a Scott in a kilt dueling sabers?

What are yall getting?

Sabers
$75 Mystery Boxes                                  Custom order
*Aeon v4 w/ covertec wheel                     *Spectre DVA Light sound Raffle win
*Fulcrum Emerald Driver                                
*Dark Initiate V4 CG [w] Av(son's)           4th Place Raffle Prize
*Archon v2.1 Emeral Driver                     * Aeon V4 [w] AV CG

Gifted: 5 $75 MBs Sentinel LE v4 [w] PO, Apprentice LE v3 [w] AV GB, DSIBS v3 no lines GB, DSIBS v3 lines AV BR, Dominix LE v3 AV SRD

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 02:27:56 PM »

Hello there and congrats on both your upcoming Spectre and your husbands (whatever he decides to order that is), Taratx.  It's really cool to be married to someone who shares a love and hobby with you.  Although my wife doesn't care for SW related stuff, she did took one of my Dark Apprentice V4 and she's a gamer like myself so I do know and understand the feeling of sharing the same love. 

I'm thinking about the Aeon and Dominix V5 sabers for myself and I'll probably order them as stunts. 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »

Hello Taratx, it is awesome that you and the hubby are sharing your love (and addiction) for sabers like this. the wife just smiled at me when she saw my sabers....and then the Lost Grey showed up. It's considered hers for now. That is, until her new Aeon LE v5 gets here. ( slightly evil chuckle) I will get my saber back. And we will rule our home (possibly the galaxy) as husband and wife. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Taratx
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 02:34:49 PM »

Well, Our first raffle order of 4 $75 mystery boxes came in. 3 of them were for the rest of a family xmas gift for my brother in law, wife and 3 kids. A 4th was ordered to hit the threshold and just in case we got something cool that my husband wanted to keep.  Dont have pictures yet, but couldn't wait to post. We got a
S.I.B. with lines in GB AV
Apprentice LE v4 AV in GB
Dominix LE v3 AV in SRD
And Drum roll please.
My husband picked the last one.
An Archon v2.1 with Emerald driver which he is currently playing with color on the computer.
Can't say how happy we are with US $75 mystery boxes.
Out of a total 8 boxes we have pulled 2 sabers with emerald driver and high end hilts.
I now have a completely ecstatic husband who is loving his 2nd US and 1st Sound US.

Now just waiting on my Spectre with light sound, and our new saber shelf will be full.

Sabers
$75 Mystery Boxes                                  Custom order
*Aeon v4 w/ covertec wheel                     *Spectre DVA Light sound Raffle win
*Fulcrum Emerald Driver                                
*Dark Initiate V4 CG [w] Av(son's)           4th Place Raffle Prize
*Archon v2.1 Emeral Driver                     * Aeon V4 [w] AV CG

Gifted: 5 $75 MBs Sentinel LE v4 [w] PO, Apprentice LE v3 [w] AV GB, DSIBS v3 no lines GB, DSIBS v3 lines AV BR, Dominix LE v3 AV SRD

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 04:16:55 AM »

Very cool Taratx. I was going to order another saber  and use my points.  I think I'll wait till the raffle is done. Maybe I will use them for the May the 4th sale that they have every year. After hearing what you won, I am super tempted to get a mystery box.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 02:44:24 PM »

There is a certain Brit on here who does where kilts who might know a thing or two....

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: