Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Fallen Order Trailer  (Read 29479 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:48 PM »

Watched this at E3 this weekend. Love it

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2019, 11:25:10 AM »

Have to admit, even I was impressed by the Force use in this trailer.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2019, 06:27:57 PM »

Have to admit, even I was impressed by the Force use in this trailer.

I like how creative it looks like you can get with the force abilities. That bit where he pulled the stormtroop in front of his own shot got an audible chuckle out of me

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2019, 11:29:30 AM »

I like how creative it looks like you can get with the force abilities. That bit where he pulled the stormtroop in front of his own shot got an audible chuckle out of me
Don't remember that. But like when he falls short, and used the Force to pull down the thing so he can grab it. I like that it shows Force use on the fly instead of "I have to concentrate."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2019, 06:34:27 PM »

Don't remember that. But like when he falls short, and used the Force to pull down the thing so he can grab it. I like that it shows Force use on the fly instead of "I have to concentrate."

Might be from a different clip, but in the gameplay reveal trailer from yesterday theres a scene where he freezes a stormtrooper as he shoot a la Kylo, force-grabs the trooper, pulls him in front of his own shot then unfreezes the blaster bolt.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2019, 11:42:46 AM »

Might be from a different clip, but in the gameplay reveal trailer from yesterday theres a scene where he freezes a stormtrooper as he shoot a la Kylo, force-grabs the trooper, pulls him in front of his own shot then unfreezes the blaster bolt.
Nice.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2019, 06:47:50 PM »

Hi All,

I watched the recent footage and I liked most of it. The only "negative" was the Parkour style wall running, for some reason it reminded me of the games Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. Mind you it will be some time before I get to play the game anyway as I don't have a console or PC.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2019, 12:09:01 PM »

Once I know the specs, I'll decide if I pre-order. I saw the recent recommended specs of F1 2019, and instantly knew that I don't meet them.

I like playing games at max settings, but can't afford new hardware if the specs require it...

Rig is 3 years old:

Ryzen 5 1600 six-core
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x 500 GB SSD (1 system SSD and 1 for Origin/Steam/SWTOR)
Gigabyte AB-350 Gaming Mainboard
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2019, 05:35:43 AM »

I really want this game. Definitely going to get it. Looks like a mix of Force Unleashed and Assassin's Creed. Nothing wrong with that combo. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2019, 01:57:42 PM »

I'm in. This looks great.That's awesome that they got Cameron Monaghan as the main character. 

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2019, 02:34:56 PM »

It looks amazing, some interesting ways to use the force.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2019, 10:01:51 PM »

I really want this game. Definitely going to get it. Looks like a mix of Force Unleashed and Assassin's Creed. Nothing wrong with that combo. Grin

been waiting for this combo for forever. Can't wait to get it.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2019, 07:45:11 PM »

I'm intrigued...but still not wholly sold. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »

If you look at it, you would have to.  Just like a soldier who would react with their weapons or fist, a Jedi and Sith would have done the same with their Force Powers

BufordTJustice
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2019, 09:00:11 AM »

Looks amazing! But I have been fooled before as well. Probably wait and pre-order last minute like I do everything else haha

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: