Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Fallen Order Trailer  (Read 29491 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2019, 04:22:01 PM »

Can't wait to  play it on my One X

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2019, 04:27:41 PM »

"Better" is in the eye of the beholder....but I can say personally it has the exclusives that interest me.

I feel the same way. There is only one XBOX ONE exclusive (as far as I know) that I'm interested in: Cyberpunk 2077.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2019, 04:46:02 PM »

Preordered it for my PsPro awhile go. Cannot wait!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2019, 04:47:47 PM »

I feel the same way. There is only one XBOX ONE exclusive (as far as I know) that I'm interested in: Cyberpunk 2077.

Yea.  I have a Gaming PC but Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War and the Final Fantasy 7 remake are the ones making me want a PS4.  I didn't know Cyberpunk was a Xbox Exclusive....dang it.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2019, 04:48:59 PM »

Yea.  I have a Gaming PC but Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War and the Final Fantasy 7 remake are the ones making me want a PS4.  I didn't know Cyberpunk was a Xbox Exclusive....dang it.

I mean not to make it an even harder decision but

Bloodborne

That game almost wholly justified the console for me

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2019, 05:04:49 PM »

Bloodborne

I wasn't a fan of Dark Souls so I never really considered Bloodborne....Sekiro though peaked my interest

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2019, 05:12:48 PM »

Uncharted, God of War, The Last of Us, Yakuza 6, Shenmue 3, Street Fighter 5, just to name a few.
I was mistaken about Cyberpunk 2077 being an XBOX exclusive (wooo!). It's looking like I will DEFINITELY be getting a PS4 when I have the money.

Bloodborne

And Bloodborne. You just made the decision EASIER.

Thanks for the input guys!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2019, 05:13:07 PM »

I wasn't a fan of Dark Souls so I never really considered Bloodborne....Sekiro though peaked my interest

Depends what you didnt like about Dark Souls.

Both have similar feelings of difficulty, however the reasons are different. Both are leagues faster paced, with Bloodborne leaning heavily onto Cosmic/Lovecraftian horror. Beasts, Old Ones, and a lot of shoulder capes. One thing I love about bloodborne is once you find your niche youll most likely continue using the same weapon for the rest of your playtime. Each weapon is very different and all are given incredible love and attention.

Sekiro is an odd game for the Soulsborne crowd. It has little to no customization of gear. You can change your quickbar items, shinobi tool, and techniques. No armor or weapon customization really. The game is a lot of fun and has a few different endings, however it feels like theres less to explore and discover than other titles. Sekiro trimmed all the fat from a Souls game, so the end experience is very focused and tight, but only good for a couple playthroughs, if that sort of thing concerns you.

Theyre both 9/10 games for me but for wildly different reasons. Sekiro makes me feel like a deadly swordsman dancing blades with my opponents, where Bloodborne makes me feel like a lone wolf survivor in a world not for the likes of ordinary men.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »

Depends what you didnt like about Dark Souls.

Both have similar feelings of difficulty, however the reasons are different. Both are leagues faster paced, with Bloodborne leaning heavily onto Cosmic/Lovecraftian horror. Beasts, Old Ones, and a lot of shoulder capes. One thing I love about bloodborne is once you find your niche youll most likely continue using the same weapon for the rest of your playtime. Each weapon is very different and all are given incredible love and attention.

Sekiro is an odd game for the Soulsborne crowd. It has little to no customization of gear. You can change your quickbar items, shinobi tool, and techniques. No armor or weapon customization really. The game is a lot of fun and has a few different endings, however it feels like theres less to explore and discover than other titles. Sekiro trimmed all the fat from a Souls game, so the end experience is very focused and tight, but only good for a couple playthroughs, if that sort of thing concerns you.

Theyre both 9/10 games for me but for wildly different reasons. Sekiro makes me feel like a deadly swordsman dancing blades with my opponents, where Bloodborne makes me feel like a lone wolf survivor in a world not for the likes of ordinary men.

Dark Souls requires a lot of trial and error to master it..I don't have a whole lot of time to play anymore.  Maybe an hour a week if I'm lucky.  I played for a while and got no where..especially when my character would just literally stop responding to controls and allow Undead assassins to cross what in real life would be 20 feet and attack me.  I love the Lore of Dark Souls...just not the games. 

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2019, 06:02:04 PM »

Dark Souls requires a lot of trial and error to master it..I don't have a whole lot of time to play anymore.  Maybe an hour a week if I'm lucky.  I played for a while and got no where..especially when my character would just literally stop responding to controls and allow Undead assassins to cross what in real life would be 20 feet and attack me.  I love the Lore of Dark Souls...just not the games. 

Fair enough. I'm not sure how you'd like Bloodborne or Sekiro then. They both are quite demanding in their own right.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2019, 06:17:29 PM »

Fair enough. I'm not sure how you'd like Bloodborne or Sekiro then. They both are quite demanding in their own right.

Yea, with Dark Souls I never got further than the Lower Undead Burg.  I got sufficient at killing the Taurus demon and I would use the Dragon to farm souls and level up enough to use the Lightening Spear...which was OP as hell it seemed.  But by that time and all the BS I lost interest in trying to get any further.  I have so many games though I bought on steam and haven't played.  I still need to play Nioh.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »

Yea, with Dark Souls I never got further than the Lower Undead Burg.  I got sufficient at killing the Taurus demon and I would use the Dragon to farm souls and level up enough to use the Lightening Spear...which was OP as hell it seemed.  But by that time and all the BS I lost interest in trying to get any further.  I have so many games though I bought on steam and haven't played.  I still need to play Nioh.

I have.....opinions on Nioh. But im not gonna de-rail this thread with that particular rant, lol.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2019, 12:33:42 AM »

I might just skip this generation of consoles at this point, but do you have a specific reason for having a PS4 rather than an Xbox One?
I feel like the PS4 has better exclusives. Thoughts?

Well PS5 is coming out next year, so you can either wait and get that, or wait and get a cheap PS4.
I don't know that there is really any one thing that makes me like PlayStation over XBox, I guess it is kind of just a bit of everything in general. The real clincher being that the people I would be playing with (and do) all have PS4s.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2019, 06:00:38 PM »

Pre-ordered yesterday....Deluxe Edition with pre-order bonus Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2019, 06:20:20 PM »

Pre-ordered yesterday....Deluxe Edition with pre-order bonus Grin

Same! Good choice!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: