Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Fallen Order Trailer  (Read 29880 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2019, 05:39:40 PM »

Yall coming down hard on me for this, huh? lmao

I thought this was going to be one of those linear games with no fun.  I've got very little faith in anything with EA's logo on it.  But it looks like I'm wrong!  I really had no idea a staff was a possibility.

Hi Samhain, I was only having a bit of a Jedi Jest! No harm meant. It was just when the box cover art and first trailer came out we all saw the damaged pommel end of the saber and said "I wonder if that was a staff originally...it looks too long to be a standard hilt". I just modeled it to beat everyone else to do it first!

I would never poke fun or "attack" you...you're skills with a saber are way above mine  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »

Yall coming down hard on me for this, huh? lmao

I thought this was going to be one of those linear games with no fun.  I've got very little faith in anything with EA's logo on it.  But it looks like I'm wrong!  I really had no idea a staff was a possibility.
How so?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2019, 08:59:39 PM »

It's all good, I was just poking fun at myself.

I've stayed out if the loop with the game mostly.  I haven't had much faith in EA, as they can sometimes release things of dubious quality or full of microtransactions.  Not to mention the experience I had with trying to make origin work, and how they limited the number of installs I was alllowed on a title.  Needless to say I'm not a fan.

Initially I didn't think this game was going to be my cup of tea.  I favor RPGs and games with lots to explore or a larger world to take in or character customization.  I expected this game to be something more like TFU, which isn't a bad thing in the least.  It's just not my kind of game.  But looking at it now I was totally off the mark.  There looks to be a lot of world building, explorable environments and even the ability to revisit locations as you want.  That's important to me, I like to choose my own pace.  It certainly seems like there's some kind of skill tree progression, and that saber staff being a option means my Cal may not be your Cal.  Know what I mean?  

It went from a "I'll get it around Christmas or my birthday" to something I'm looking at getting day one or at least during a Black Friday sale.

Btw when I say no fun, that's more of a subjective thing.  I lose interest in a title fast if it's a big slash fest and doesn't draw me in. 

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2019, 02:11:18 PM »

Just started my journey, and although it only runs at 9 FPS (even with lowest graphics settings), it's one of the best Star Wars games I ever played. Finished the very first part, but it already took about 20-30 minutes - for a tutorial.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2019, 02:24:57 PM »

The first section of my Non-Spoiler thoughts are up!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2019, 09:40:17 PM »

Very much like the start of the game and the playstyle is much different than i'm used to, but it is fun.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2019, 03:31:37 PM »

Super-Spoiler review is up!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »

I believe I'm at a stopping point of the game.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2019, 06:36:38 PM »

Why?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2019, 08:47:36 PM »

Stopping point as you will pick it up later (after holidays I assume) or stopping point...forever?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: