Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon v4 in Consular Green Review  (Read 500 times)
Daric Soldar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

Lightside Points Appreciated

« on: April 15, 2019, 07:29:03 PM »

Hello, everyone! Here is my review of the Aeon v4 in Consular Green that I received as a Mystery Box saber. I wasn't expecting anything quite as awesome as this when I ordered a Mystery Box saber. I know everyone hopes for the premium sabers with the $75 Mystery Box, but I wasn't. I wanted something solid in a color I liked. I like all colors except for maybe orange (although I'm warming up, pun intended, to the Pyrestone Orange), so I would have been satisfied with just about anything. I love the Consular Green and the hilt is probably the most comfortable of the Ultrasabers hilts I own (Shock LE, Aeon v4, and Sentinel v5) and is just a blast to practice with.

I really recommend it to someone who needs a budget saber, but honestly, it's one of my favorite sabers I own overall. I really don't think I could have asked for more, except maybe an AV switch. I do like the black guarded switch a lot against the silver, though!

Take a look at my review and let me know what you think. Thanks! (Lightside points appreciated!)

Daric.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbtgVF0e9hY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

"Arrogance diminishes wisdom."
Shock LE (Emerald), Aeon v4 (Consular Green), Sentinel v5 (Tri-Cree Adegan Silver), Dominix LE v4 (Tri-Cree Consular Green)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: