Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel v5 in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver Review  (Read 1028 times)
Daric Soldar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

Lightside Points Appreciated

« on: April 15, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »

Hello again, everyone! Back at it again with my review of the Sentinel v5 in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver. This this, quite frankly, is a beauty. I love holding it in my hands, whether one-handed or two, and I adore the new features of the Sentinel v5. The AV switch and windows coming standard on the v5 hilts was a great idea, because these are both features I love in any hilt. The Adegan Silver in the Tri-Cree LED setup is incredibly bright, which is exactly what I wanted.

Overall, a very excellent saber for a great price. I'm really happy with the purchase.

Take a look at my review and let me know what you think. I make a few comparisons between the Sentinel v5 with my Aeon v4 and show them side by side, but check out my other review for more on the Aeon.

Thanks! (Lightside points appreciated!)

Daric.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMI5jgKZjEE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

"Arrogance diminishes wisdom."
Shock LE (Emerald), Aeon v4 (Consular Green), Sentinel v5 (Tri-Cree Adegan Silver), Dominix LE v4 (Tri-Cree Consular Green)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »

Hey Daric, nice review sir. I'm thinking about the LE version. Thanks for the review.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Daric Soldar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

Lightside Points Appreciated

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:35:39 PM »

Thank you kindly, Malik! The LE looks great, too. I decided to go with the standard Sentinel because I have a Shock LE and the gold accents look similar, so I wanted something different. Both look great. The black Sentinel LE would look really cool, too.

I was a bit nervous, they were my first reviews, and I didn't have a dedicated mic, so there is a lot of background noise in my office. Hope it doesn't bug anyone.

"Arrogance diminishes wisdom."
Shock LE (Emerald), Aeon v4 (Consular Green), Sentinel v5 (Tri-Cree Adegan Silver), Dominix LE v4 (Tri-Cree Consular Green)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: