Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Menace Emitter and Dorinian Pommel  (Read 1341 times)
Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« on: April 16, 2019, 10:36:10 AM »

I've been wanting to pair these two together for awhile but cant decide the body to put them on. I think they would pair well with a Shock or Glaive Body but can't find pics of them. If anyone can post pics of them together, just the emitter or just the pommel on either of those bodies that would be awesome. Also would like to see them on other bodies for other possible ideas I didn't thing of. Not intrested in the Menace or Dorinian bodies due to the Nobs.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 10:23:40 PM »

I've been thinking the same thing but can't recall any pics being posted unfortunately.  I tried to get an azure dorinian pommel for separate purchase but never got a response from customer service, so I assumed that meant no.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 11:13:36 PM »

I don't have any pictures to show. I really like the idea of the pommel and emitter together. I have been thinking of putting them on my dark war glaive for awhile now. So ya, great minds think a like.
 Not to long ago on an auction site. Some one was selling a malice body with a crimson dorian pummel and crimson menace emitter. It looked crazy awesome. I am not a fan of the crimson finish so I passed on it, but I was tempted.  It really did look that good. A black emitter and pummel on the malice body would look amazing.
 So you have a great idea. I personally don't like the lines cut into the glaive. I do love the lines on the dark catalyst though.  Just my 2cents!

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 07:46:59 AM »

I just now remembered that I got a drorinian pummel for my son's saber.  So here is a picture of half of your request.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 04:20:12 AM »

Beautiful saber you have there, Kaiser

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 04:29:56 PM »

Kaiser you are making me really lean towards getting a Dark War Glaive. I'm torn between the Glaive or a Dark Shock. I've had a Shock before and it feels comfy in my hand.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: