Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wisconsin Saber users  (Read 800 times)
DCE Digital Studio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« on: April 19, 2019, 01:26:50 PM »

I'm eagerly awaiting my order and the wife and I are having a hard time keeping it from our kids.  I have years of stage combat experience with multiple weapons and fall stunts.  Sadly, years of misuse have left the temple known as my body a little more broken than I would of wanted by this point in my life.  I'm hoping that with the introduction of the sabers into my family, and a spinal support device, I can change that.  I know that my sons will benefit from a group effort, and the wife has even agreed, I'm hoping that there are individuals in my area who are willing to meet up 1 or 2 times a month to go thru routines and help us all get better.  Steel sharpens steel so to say.
The other option that has been offered to me is to start my own group and enlist members of the community who would be interested.  Does anyone know of a certification program that I can apply for to become a registered instructor?  I know that there has to be something out there to keep novices from teaching in-correct methods to others.  I've seen the Terra Prime page and plan on using them as a reference on points that I am not familiar with, and I admit fully that I'm not a grand master.  Anyone else done something similar?

May your saber always be within your reach, and your opponent's luck and skill be less than your own.
Current Sabers:
Spectre - Violet Amethyst
Initiate V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Dark Apprentice V4 LE- Blazing Red
Sentinel V4 LE - Guardian Blue
Dark Sentinel V4 - Sunrider's Destiny
Chosen One v3 - Consular Green

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: