Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Logos and Kath's SW Celebration Adventures  (Read 8962 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2019, 06:14:31 AM »

LMAO Silly Logos. DT is in my neck of the woods. Sith Florida knows no winter you speak of. On another note.... Orlando isn’t far. They’ll probably bring it back this way in a couple years

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2019, 06:17:14 AM »

I wish PA would STOP having winter....

We've never had one. Philly or P-Burg would be good places.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2019, 12:41:55 PM »

Those two Fetts you set apart from the rest...
They're the ACTION FIGURE versions

Thanks again for sharing these, Logos
Only one is the action figure. CHOOSE AND PERISH.

LMAO Silly Logos. DT is in my neck of the woods. Sith Florida knows no winter you speak of. On another note.... Orlando isn’t far. They’ll probably bring it back this way in a couple years
Yeah...pass. Unless they have changing rooms at the venue and reasonable coat check/lockers.....and the ACs turned to 11.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 03:11:19 PM »

ACs are colder than Chicago was. They had AC at 75 which is was too warm for an event like that. Even regular AC here is usually between 65 and 72 for large public locations

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2019, 03:36:14 PM »

ACs are colder than Chicago was. They had AC at 75 which is was too warm for an event like that. Even regular AC here is usually between 65 and 72 for large public locations
I wasn't uncomfortable at McCormick, but I've been more comfortable at cons.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »

I wasn't uncomfortable at McCormick, but I've been more comfortable at cons.

I was, but I was also there all day for 5 days in likely more layers Tongue I don’t typically sweat much, but those were sweaty days

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2019, 04:49:12 PM »

I was, but I was also there all day for 5 days in likely more layers Tongue I don’t typically sweat much, but those were sweaty days
You looked a bit warm as Bastila. One of the things I took into consideration when piecing together my elements was heat. Warm enough for trick-or-treating, breathable enough to survive warmer occasions.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 09:31:33 PM »

OK. Let's see if I can finish this.

Kicking things off: The Force Unleashed.

Already posted but worth doing again.

I wish I had grabbed a shot of the other one I saw in line for Sam Witwer. He was good dead on that Sam took his picture.

Maris Brood. Hey, those guard shotos look familiar.

No duh. I would have posted this one in Sith, buuutttt....he was in too close a proximity to the previous and the next pics.

This one made me squee. Fortunately he had a buddy close by because he didn't speak English too good. Turns out he was unfamiliar with the game, but was inspired by images he had seen. I explained to his friend, who translated, what the images were from, and told him the story about how Vader trained a secret apprentice that grew up and totally whooped his ass. Grin Grin Grin

Now big finish, with Misc. and cool stuff

Predator in Crocs. Awesome. Had to fight him.

WANT!

Outside the LEGO booth. Apparently little Leia was cold.

His boobs squeaked. Had to get some of that.

Queens on parade. The last one was particularly cool because she had the whole entourage. Had to walk backward for a while, cuz they didn't have time to stop.

We told them they need to find a droid builder and follow him around. They were a little too interested in my saber.

DORKS!

How often do you see a dianoga in a floating ball of garbage?

This was particularly cool. There is a wheel chair underneath this bantha. It was done up in the styles of a Chinese dragon. The eyes blinked, and the head twisted.

Apparently a Blues Brother is always to be found at a Chicago con.

Aunt Beru

WTH?!? I told them they needed an Obi Wan holding a club. Wink

Honorable Mentions. We didn't actually get to see them, but they were cool.

Agent Kallus. Talk about life imitating art.

Malakili

Meh Jedi, but and awesome Mother Talzin

<snickers>

Guess who's canon now, bitches.

This was AWESOME. What you are about to witness is known as the running of the Willrow Hoods. Supposedly there is a guy from Germany that organizes this flash mob for every SWC. {ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!}

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSPcnBWDHQ&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</a>

I had to ask around, but Willrow Hood is that random extra that runs by the camera for a split second while evacuating Cloud City.

And the winnner......of the most obscure cosplay of the weekend...goes to......(drum roll please)

THIS GUY!

And now for da swag.

I had the POP! so I thought may as well get it signed by da man. And yes, we got the smile.

This was very special. TFU was my final push to the dark side. And getting to meet the behind the character was.....indescribable. I didn't fan-girl on him, but I did get to shake his hand. Sam is too cool. It took us way too long to get through his line, but that's because he talked to everyone that went through. And not just small talk, but more like if he had time, he'd actually have a conversation with each of us.

Finally, I had James Arnold Taylor sign my copy of Going Commando. This is game in which he became the voice of Ratchet. So, I'm pretty sure that I was the only one to get one of these at SWC. (SCORE)

Photos supplied by Darth Logos, Lady Agana Kath, and some other people that I don't know.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2019, 03:01:53 AM »

You looked a bit warm as Bastila. One of the things I took into consideration when piecing together my elements was heat. Warm enough for trick-or-treating, breathable enough to survive warmer occasions.

Bastila was the light costume.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2019, 01:07:27 PM »

Bastila was the light costume.
I'm just saying you looked rather warm when we met up in the rest area.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2019, 06:45:57 AM »

Because it was warm. 75 is warm for AC in any public space. I don’t know got you weren’t dying XD

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2019, 05:04:41 PM »

75 is pretty warm. Girl's allowed to be warm in a warm venue. We're usually cold, that's how you KNOW it's warm.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2019, 12:15:35 AM »

Way too epic. Shocked I won't go into too many specifics, I will say this though, I really liked the Samurai Vader and you and Slave Pool. Grin
Thanks for sharing! How many days were you there? 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2019, 03:40:35 PM »

Way too epic. Shocked I won't go into too many specifics, I will say this though, I really liked the Samurai Vader and you and Slave Pool. Grin
Thanks for sharing! How many days were you there? 
Sadly, only one. We really needed 3 to see it all, but we were a) poor and b) not sure how big it was going to be. Cry If we'd already had the experience of Wizard Con (8hrs there, only saw half the con) before we bought SWC tix, we probably would have tried to do multi-days. I was completely oblivious to how large a venue McCormick was. The whole event took up the convention centers of 4 buildings. It was insane.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: