Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I need a little bit of help  (Read 716 times)
YoYo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

126,821,491,079th Human to be born

« on: April 21, 2019, 03:51:29 PM »

Ok, so i'm looking at an Ultra Saber that i'd like to eventually purchase and i do have one question, what's the size difference between the Renegade LE Small Pommel and the Renegade LE Large Pommel, since idk which one would fit better with the hilt

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 07:20:48 AM »

Ok, so i'm looking at an Ultra Saber that i'd like to eventually purchase and i do have one question, what's the size difference between the Renegade LE Small Pommel and the Renegade LE Large Pommel, since idk which one would fit better with the hilt

The best way to get a feel for it is to look up the Renegade LE on the website.  About half-way through the pictures is a side-by-side comparison of the LE-small and LE-large pommels.

https://ultrasabers.com/product/renegade-le/

That being said, I've ordered a couple of the LE-smalls for other sabers.   They're about 2.5 inches long and the ribs flare out about a half-inch from the "baseline" width of the pommel, which is a little bit wider than the "normal" hilt widths on the Aeon V3/V4/V5s for example.   The Large is about 3/4 inches longer and about double the flare width.

Here's a picture of an LE-small on a Dominix V4 LE (right), as well as a Renegade small on an Initiate V4 (left). 

Hope this helps!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

YoYo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

126,821,491,079th Human to be born

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »

It does Grin

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: