Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: When do the promotions end?  (Read 579 times)
YoYo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

126,821,491,079th Human to be born

« on: April 22, 2019, 03:34:15 PM »

The title says it all

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 08:45:44 AM »

They never end, they just change and pause briefly.  :-)

The current raffle ends on the 24th.   History says that there will be SOME kind of sale/promotion around May the 4th.  The raffle literature also hints that there are additional new sabers coming out soon.  And there is usually some saber listed as a "deal of the day" and random flash sales that come and go without preview or warning.

And these raffles happen fairly regularly as well.  So... 

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

YoYo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

126,821,491,079th Human to be born

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »

Ah, ty for clearing this up, thing is i might be able to buy an Ultra Saber soon and i thought i could to profit from the promotions by getting a free initiate saber together with another saber, also meaning that i could duel with someone (even though if there isn't anyone to duel with where i live lol), though i would probably not be able to buy it until May or later so i needed to know when the promotion ends

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: