Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I've decided what to buy  (Read 810 times)
YoYo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

126,821,491,079th Human to be born

« on: April 23, 2019, 01:35:30 AM »

As the title says, i've decided what to buy, but i actually don't know what it is, why? Because i'll buy 4 mystery boxes, well, in a couple of months anyway. I guess this will be the start of my saber collection Grin

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 12:42:54 PM »

Hello YoYo, I just wanted to say,  good choice.  The mystery boxes are so much fun. For the price,  your going to get great value. You  could it up with some very nice sabers and who doesn't like a surprise?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

YoYo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 01:48:28 PM »

I can't wait until i can get them, well i have to buy them first but still. Anyway i'll put some photos up whenever i get them. Also while it's not related, i'm curious how does one get Force points?

Saber Arsenal: None so far, i'm going to get 4 mystery boxes in a couple of months or so

Saber Wishlist: Archon V3.1, Graflex SE, Chosen One SE, The Guardian, Electrum Wind, Spectre, Dark Sentinel v5

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 06:56:47 AM »

Force points are given by each forum member. If you posted photos or a video that someone thought was especially cool,  or you asked an awesome question, or made a really good comment,  a member could possibly give you a force point to show his/her appreciation. It's just a little fun thing we do. And it's nice to get them. Example: I think your mystery box choice is a good one and I can't wait to see what you get....I'd be happy to give you a Force point.  Light side or dark side?? Which one are you? Me, I'm more a Grey Jedi  myself.

Taratx
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 07:32:20 AM »

Yoyo, 4 mystery boxes was our first raffle entry this go around. We got them in this weekend and hit the jackpot. 3 of the sabers were valued at $91 plus
Apprentice LE v4 GB
Dominix LE v4 SRD
Dark Standard Issue v3 BR

Then pulled an Archon v2.1 with emerald and sound.

Here's hoping you pull something awesome.

Sabers
$75 Mystery Boxes                                  Custom order
*Aeon v4 w/ covertec wheel                     *Spectre DVA Light sound Raffle win
*Fulcrum Emerald Driver                                
*Dark Initiate V4 CG [w] Av(son's)           4th Place Raffle Prize
*Archon v2.1 Emeral Driver                     * Aeon V4 [w] AV CG

Gifted: 5 $75 MBs Sentinel LE v4 [w] PO, Apprentice LE v3 [w] AV GB, DSIBS v3 no lines GB, DSIBS v3 lines AV BR, Dominix LE v3 AV SRD

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 08:15:22 AM »

Yoyo, 4 mystery boxes was our first raffle entry this go around. We got them in this weekend and hit the jackpot. 3 of the sabers were valued at $91 plus
Apprentice LE v4 GB
Dominix LE v4 SRD

Good pulls!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

YoYo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 03:23:54 PM »

Force points are given by each forum member. If you posted photos or a video that someone thought was especially cool,  or you asked an awesome question, or made a really good comment,  a member could possibly give you a force point to show his/her appreciation. It's just a little fun thing we do. And it's nice to get them. Example: I think your mystery box choice is a good one and I can't wait to see what you get....I'd be happy to give you a Force point.  Light side or dark side?? Which one are you? Me, I'm more a Grey Jedi  myself.
Well, in my case they would be Light side points, though i'm not sure if i would be a Jedi or a Grey Jedi, i use both Light and Dark (Hence the purple lightsaber as my avatar).

Apprentice LE v4 GB
Dominix LE v4 SRD

WHOA! An Archon v2.1 with emerald AND sound?! NICE! And i also hope that i get something awesome, as i said before, i'll definitely post some pics when i get them, whenever that may be.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 07:49:35 PM »

YoYo, enjoy your 1st light side point.

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 07:17:44 PM »

Mystery Boxes are a great way to get started! Enjoy the new addiction!

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2019, 10:30:25 AM »

I was so close to going with a mystery box but decided on an aeon LEV3 with the upgraded LED.  Maybe next time.  Good luck with your boxes.....

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: