Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Raffle order comments?????  (Read 1960 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« on: April 23, 2019, 09:33:53 AM »

Hey guys,

I just placed my spring raffle order, and I had the same issue I had a while back with the raffle before Christmas - I never had an opportunity to enter any order comments.
I used the PayPal checkout option.   Maybe that's the problem?    OR did I just miss it somewhere?

I went to the cart, added the coupon codes, then hit the PayPal button.   I got the PayPal window, clicked the button there ... and then order processing.  

No comment fields anywhere.

This could be a serious problem if you want a covertec, as you need to comment where to put the thing.   And, for raffles, you're supposed to add your forum ID to the comments to verify you're a forum member.

I emailed info with the issue and Marlena to fix.   Hope they get to it.

Also noticed the custom LED colors are all $20 now.   Must be very popular....

Update!

After speaking with Marlena via email, the problem is that I used the EXPRESS checkout button!   FYI: Don't do the express checkout if you need to enter order comments!   LOL
She fixed the order, so I'm IN!  WOOT!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 05:19:55 PM »

Good info! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh, and good luck of course Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 08:37:15 PM »

Hey guys,

I just placed my spring raffle order, and I had the same issue I had a while back with the raffle before Christmas - I never had an opportunity to enter any order comments.
I used the PayPal checkout option.   Maybe that's the problem?    OR did I just miss it somewhere?

I went to the cart, added the coupon codes, then hit the PayPal button.   I got the PayPal window, clicked the button there ... and then order processing.  

No comment fields anywhere.

This could be a serious problem if you want a covertec, as you need to comment where to put the thing.   And, for raffles, you're supposed to add your forum ID to the comments to verify you're a forum member.

I emailed info with the issue and Marlena to fix.   Hope they get to it.

Also noticed the custom LED colors are all $20 now.   Must be very popular....

Update!

After speaking with Marlena via email, the problem is that I used the EXPRESS checkout button!   FYI: Don't do the express checkout if you need to enter order comments!   LOL
She fixed the order, so I'm IN!  WOOT!
First off: good deal Karm that Marlena was able to (once again) help out!  But, yeah that's why I never do the Express Check Out.

Nevertheless: good luck my friend!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

AsmoSoulpyre
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 01:26:27 PM »

I had no idea I needed to add the forum ID number to the comments. Now I feel dumb instead of unlucky with the last raffle lol.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »

And the raffle ticket. Everything explained in the newsletter Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 08:52:47 PM »

Indeed.  Log-in, and subscribe.  So worth it.  Takes seconds.

Ticky box = stay logged on.  Yep.

Emailed all of the promotions ahead of time.  Rocks.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: