Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Winners  (Read 28781 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »

Excellent 1st place prize!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2019, 12:46:35 AM »

Taratx, love your Dark Savior..maybe a video review?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2019, 06:29:51 AM »

You my friend have a dark savior. Great pull and thanks for the pic.
Thank you Taratx! I don't know why, but when I was looking on my phone, the Dark Savior wasn't listed, but then I hopped on my computer, and you're right! Thanks, again!

A little light, and a little dark

ahsokavt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2019, 11:06:08 PM »

My entry on the left, an Archon 3.1 that I got with a tri cree green LED (creative, I know), Li-Ion battery (I didn't order it with a recharge port but it looks like it came with one? Which if thats the case i'm happy with that I just was confused), and a covertech wheel.

My second place raffle prize on the right, a Shock with an orange LED, and sound and Li-Ion battery. It originally had a blue flash on clash, which I personally wasn't a huge fan of, so that part is turned off now. I hadn't really looked at this hilt before but its a really nice weight and feel and i'm definitely a huge fan of it! Also this was my first purchase from Ultrasabers so i definitely needed a second lightsaber to let friends use to fight against  Smiley

I'll probably make a review video for at least the Archon, but overall definitely very pleased with my Ultrasabers experience! Can't wait to see everyone elses!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2019, 04:35:30 PM »

That Shock is really nice because of the Emerald driver. Sweet prize!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2019, 11:53:52 PM »

Here are mine and my wife's new sabers.  Details and thoughts below.

Here are the details (from left to right):
Entry (Non-winning, mine)
Guardian
-TRI Guardian Blue
-Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck
-36" Standard Size
-UltraEdge Midgrade
-Obsidian V4 Sound
-Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch
-Standard Finish Shroud

Entry (Winning, wife's surprise #1)
Graflex SE
-TRI Guardian Blue]
-Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck
-36" Standard Size
-UltraEdge Midgrade
-Obsidian USB V4 Sound
-Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch
-Front Button Color: Chrome
-Rear Button Color: Red
-Blade Set Screw Type: Button

Diamond Prize Raffle Winner (wife's surprise #2)
Fulcrum
-Diamond Controller
-RGBW LED
-Consular Green for Diamond
-Flash Sentinel Yellow for Diamond
-Diamond Pulse Off
-Li-Ion Setup
-Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger
-36" Standard Size
-UltraEdge Midgrade
-Diamond Sound
-Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch
-Top Button Color: Gold
-Fulcrum Activation Box Type: Standard Black

The first picture is with the lights in the room on.  The second is with he lights off.  These three are bright together.  I'm surprised at the size and weight of the Fulcrum it is HUGE and heavy compared to the others.  The Graflex is down right tiny and light weight by comparison.  My wife (all 5'5" of her) loves the Fulcrum size.  She's not intimidated at all by it.  She was already out swing it in the yard before it started to rain.  The red button on the Graflex already popped off, I'm sure from the heat and humidity.  A little hot glue should fix that.  The Guardian (mine) will make a perfect addition to my Archon 3.1 (see on the wall in the background). 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

ahsokavt
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2019, 11:54:56 PM »

That Shock is really nice because of the Emerald driver. Sweet prize!

I was wondering if that was the case since it had the two colors, but when I downloaded the program it didn't seem to recognize an emerald driver so I wasn't sure if it had that or just like a flash on clash thing. I'll have to try again and see if I can figure it out! Thanks for letting me know!

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2019, 02:56:11 AM »

I was wondering if that was the case since it had the two colors, but when I downloaded the program it didn't seem to recognize an emerald driver so I wasn't sure if it had that or just like a flash on clash thing. I'll have to try again and see if I can figure it out! Thanks for letting me know!

I'm a little curious about this. Here are some pictures to help you out. First is a picture of a V4  sound board. It has 1 port for sound editing.

Next is a picture of a V4 sound board and Emerald board.  If you have an Emerald board, the port above my thumb  is what you are looking for.  So easy answer is  look for two ports!

If you have two ports, the port farthest from the speaker is the emerald driver port.  Plug in there to change and adjust colors.  So with emerald, they do not use orange leds. They use  RGBW.  So your orange can maybe changed to red! Blue could be mixed in for a purple blade color and then just strait red or blue for flash on clash.  IF you have two ports and the colors are red and blue. Well you have hours of fun ahead of you!  Good pull from the raffle!!!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2019, 03:08:20 AM »

If you wasn't able to control it through the computer how did you turn FOC off? I thought you said you did? You can't turn off FOC with lite sound.

ahsokavt
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2019, 08:27:22 PM »

I can post some pictures tomorrow but there’s only one board and one USB port on that board. Plugging it in the program recognizes it as an obsidian board, there was a checkbox at the bottom of the obsidian control tab which allowed me to “turn off” allowing flash on clash which is what fixed it. That board is for sound stuff only otherwise and there’s no other port for like an emerald driver or anything.

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow and post them, I’m super new to this so there definitely could be something I’m missing but I dug around pretty well and couldn’t find anything else!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2019, 03:46:06 AM »

I can post some pictures tomorrow but there’s only one board and one USB port on that board. Plugging it in the program recognizes it as an obsidian board, there was a checkbox at the bottom of the obsidian control tab which allowed me to “turn off” allowing flash on clash which is what fixed it. That board is for sound stuff only otherwise and there’s no other port for like an emerald driver or anything.

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow and post them, I’m super new to this so there definitely could be something I’m missing but I dug around pretty well and couldn’t find anything else!

That sucks. I had my fingers crossed for you! It is still a great pull from the raffle either way.
 Orange and blue though? I didn't know they could do that.

Lite sound doesn't even have a port...I thought. Lite sound is the only type of saber I don't have.

ahsokavt
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2019, 08:52:05 PM »

That sucks. I had my fingers crossed for you! It is still a great pull from the raffle either way.
 Orange and blue though? I didn't know they could do that.

Lite sound doesn't even have a port...I thought. Lite sound is the only type of saber I don't have.

Maybe it’s a regular obsidian sound board, I wasn’t totally sure but it definitely has a port on this one. I agree with you, I got excited with the orange and blue because I figured that meant it might have been an emerald driver (because how random is a blue flash on an orange saber lol)

Either way, it survived its first battle this evening. Can you tell if that is in fact a recharge port on the archon?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2019, 10:47:29 PM »

Maybe it’s a regular obsidian sound board, I wasn’t totally sure but it definitely has a port on this one. I agree with you, I got excited with the orange and blue because I figured that meant it might have been an emerald driver (because how random is a blue flash on an orange saber lol)

Either way, it survived its first battle this evening. Can you tell if that is in fact a recharge port on the archon?
Yeah you must have V3 sound. Still very cool and it's pretty easy to change or the LEDs of you ever want to change the color. Very nice win.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2019, 11:45:49 PM »

It looks like a recharge port to me! However, that does not mean it is actually wired  in to work.  A while back a lot of people  got mystery boxes and grab bags with recharging ports.  Some were hooked up to work, some were not. Think of it as encouragement to upgrade.  The only way to tell is to get a charger.
 I hope your first battle was fun. Welcome to the forum!
I also hope I guessed right with the light side point. You used Yoda as an avatar and I feel like you would prefer light side points.

ahsokavt
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2019, 10:41:26 AM »

It looks like a recharge port to me! However, that does not mean it is actually wired  in to work.  A while back a lot of people  got mystery boxes and grab bags with recharging ports.  Some were hooked up to work, some were not. Think of it as encouragement to upgrade.  The only way to tell is to get a charger.
 I hope your first battle was fun. Welcome to the forum!
I also hope I guessed right with the light side point. You used Yoda as an avatar and I feel like you would prefer light side points.

Good guess, I appreciate it! Thank for the info!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: