Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA 2019 Winners  (Read 28299 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 06:33:36 AM »

Woot!    Winners are out!  Way to go everyone!

Shout out to The Dutchman!   Picked up the 4th place prize!  WOOT!

Alas, the name I was hoping to see there (mine) is not on the list!  *sigh*   Oh well.   I still have two great sabers inbound, and I an very anxious to see them!

To you winners:  Pictures or it didn't happen!   Lets see the fruit of your good fortune folks! 

Congratulation everyone!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 06:44:12 AM »

Congratulations to everyone, especially Maestro Jones, KaiserSosay, and Therion (I’m sure there’s others I know too, but these are just names that stood out on a first reading).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Stormbreaker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2019, 02:21:11 PM »

Wow! After buying my first saber (Lost Gray), I won a grab bag saber!
That's awesome! I can't wait to see what I get!
Thanks so much, and congrats to all the other winners!   Smiley

defaultdotxbe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 07:33:07 AM »

w00t first raffle and I won a second place prize

One complication though, all the raffle announcement pages seem to have been taken down so I have no idea what I've won LOL

Noganator
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 02:48:50 PM »

Whatever I get will be the first half of my staff... and the May the Fourth deal will bring the second half.

Great point, Kappa - I didn't think about that. The other great thing about winning a grab bag is our orders should get shipped pretty quickly.

Congrats to everyone and make sure you get plenty of pictures and videos.

Sound sabers: Manticore - Emerald w/ V4; Electrum Wind- DVA w/ V4; Graflex SE - GB w/ V4; Dark Shock- Tri-BR w/ V4.
Stunt sabers: Aeon v4 - SRD; Aron v3- GB; Dominix v4 - GB; Dark Apprentice v4 - FO.
Ordered Sabers: Emporer's Hand - Emerald w/ V4; Princess - Emerald w/ V4.

WhiteNite85
Force Sensitive

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 03:04:43 PM »

Congratulations to all winners! and I’m excited to be a 4th place winner!
Whitenite85

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 03:27:07 PM »

After sitting out the last two raffles, looks like I chose the right time to order Zearic's new shoto  Wink

4th place prize!

THANK YOU ULTRASABERS!!!  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 03:28:28 PM »

Woo hoo!! Fourth prize!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Not bad for my first raffle!!

Congrats to everyone!! What a great way to start my day!  Cheesy Cheesy

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2019, 03:40:25 PM »

Congrats to all that entered and won!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »

Congratulations to everyone, especially Maestro Jones, KaiserSosay, and Therion (I’m sure there’s others I know too, but these are just names that stood out on a first reading).

Thanks!  I'm two for two on raffles.  Now I need to figure out what to do.  The issue is that the raffle ticket was on the saber I ordered for my wife (Graflex SE).  She doesn't even know she is getting it.  I ordered a saber for myself (Guardian), but that ticket didn't win.  Do I ask my wife what she wants for the prize (she'd want a Lost Gray or Fulcrum) or do I get something off my wish list?  The Diamond level to me screams a non-character inspired hilt since you can change the blade color and sounds, but at the same time, there are some really great hilts I want to get (the Spectre is top on my list).  I'll already get lots of points for the Graflex, but I'd get more for a second saber for the wife.  What to do what to do?

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Taratx
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2019, 04:30:56 PM »

Woot! Husband (bws) won fourth place prize in our first raffle. As far as grab bags go I know for a fact he wouldn't mind another aeon v4 in GB. Nothing special, no upgrades. Just a match for his first saber to make a staff. *hint hint Ultra sabers*  Roll Eyes
A Huge congrats to all the other winners, and a huge shout out to Ultra Sabers for doing these raffles and sales. Yall are truly a one of a kind company and we look forward to doing much more business in the future.

Sabers
$75 Mystery Boxes                                  Custom order
*Aeon v4 w/ covertec wheel                     *Spectre DVA Light sound Raffle win
*Fulcrum Emerald Driver                                
*Dark Initiate V4 CG [w] Av(son's)           4th Place Raffle Prize
*Archon v2.1 Emeral Driver                     * Aeon V4 [w] AV CG

Gifted: 5 $75 MBs Sentinel LE v4 [w] PO, Apprentice LE v3 [w] AV GB, DSIBS v3 no lines GB, DSIBS v3 lines AV BR, Dominix LE v3 AV SRD

DarthFlare
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »

Wow! I'm brand new to the UltraSabers world with ordering my very first saber ever and now I get a second one for free?? That's crazy!!! Thank you US!! I don't think I could be lucky like this! Will definitely be purchasing more especially with those raffles! Grin Congrats to all!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2019, 04:48:49 PM »

Thanks!  I'm two for two on raffles.  Now I need to figure out what to do.  The issue is that the raffle ticket was on the saber I ordered for my wife (Graflex SE).  She doesn't even know she is getting it.  I ordered a saber for myself (Guardian), but that ticket didn't win.  Do I ask my wife what she wants for the prize (she'd want a Lost Gray or Fulcrum) or do I get something off my wish list?  The Diamond level to me screams a non-character inspired hilt since you can change the blade color and sounds, but at the same time, there are some really great hilts I want to get (the Spectre is top on my list).  I'll already get lots of points for the Graflex, but I'd get more for a second saber for the wife.  What to do what to do?

Maestro...

A diamond saber!   Always a tough choice.  :-)   My advice is to simply tell her that you won a great prize and then sit down with her and pick out a premium hilt you both like.   If she likes surprises she will respect the surprise aspect of whether/what you ordered for her, and you'll get huge bonus points for being open and communicating while also having some input into the final choice.   

If you really can't decide, though ... go with the one she likes.  You're far more likely to be allowed to order one of YOUR dream sabers in the future that way!   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2019, 05:13:36 PM »

Well, Ahsoka's blades colors do change (same hilts) for Season 7 of Clone Wars....just saying...

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 06:02:26 PM »

Congratulations to all who entered, and especially to those who won.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: