Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ride the Lightning This Weekend...  (Read 2465 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« on: April 25, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »

The Metallica-themed lightsaber font "Lightning" will be released tomorrow Smiley

The font features segments of each song from Metallica's recently re-mastered second major label release entitled, "Ride the Lightning" \m/

In development for several months, the font download package includes 183 sounds in WAV and LSU formats, 70 individual effect files and 3 font files.

It will be released tomorrow in a brand new thread with a Dropbox download link and a full overview and tutorial video. The video showcases the entire default font (15 Minutes) and has an extended section covering all the additional effects (23 Minutes). Finally, the video has a bonus content section with screen capture video of the editing process.

See you tomorrow!

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 07:33:11 PM »

The Metallica-themed lightsaber font "Lightning" will be released tomorrow Smiley

The font features segments of each song from Metallica's recently re-mastered second major label release entitled, "Ride the Lightning" \m/

In development for several months, the font download package includes 183 sounds in WAV and LSU formats, 70 individual effect files and 3 font files.

It will be released tomorrow in a brand new thread with a Dropbox download link and a full overview and tutorial video. The video showcases the entire default font (15 Minutes) and has an extended section covering all the additional effects (23 Minutes). Finally, the video has a bonus content section with screen capture video of the editing process.

See you tomorrow!

Sweet!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 02:58:02 AM »

The clean intro has begun and tomorrow the thrash erupts.  Looking forward to it!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »

The clean intro has begun and tomorrow the thrash erupts.

Indeed  Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

nikmel420
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »

was this ever released i cant find the link it's sick!

nikmel420
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 07:30:21 PM »

nevermind found it. right on

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 09:09:33 PM »

was this ever released i cant find the link it's sick!
Enjoy nikmel420 ( :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nikmel420
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 09:43:03 PM »

Thank you. I'm so glad I watched the tutorial mainly you have others. I'm gonna play with this the do those I've got 6 diamonds so I see the possibility you gave us and know better how I'm gonna do my Korn one. Incse I miss on the other ones have you done one with a harvester of sorrow? I can't wait to do this in line in 4 days thx so much. Considering how long it took to copy you I can only imagine the effort you put in. May the force be with you

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »

See you tomorrow!

Thanks to Nikmel this popped up in my forum feed. I recently ordered my first sabers and was lucky enough to get a Premium sound saber in my mysterybox. I found out that it's an Obsidian v3 board, but wasn't planning on putting alot of time in finding out about settings etc. For the sole reason of being a bit busy, and the v3 can only house one font. At least as far as my little knowledge goes.

But a Metallica font changes things! So questions:
1) Can I change the font of a V3 soundboard?
2) Is it difficult?
3) Where can I find the Metallica font?

Thank you in advance.

Getting a bit little bit exited here about this font, really interested in how it'll sound.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: