Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Interchangable Parts  (Read 1984 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« on: January 22, 2011, 06:35:35 AM »

So, I've noticed US is incredibly open to fan/customer suggestions. I tossed up the one of standard belt clips and maybe eventually a Jar'Kai special featuring a full size lightsaber and offhand short saber. So, here's another of my wild ideas:

I'd like to ask that ultrasabers, in the future, standardize its pieces so that a pommel cap from most metal sabers will fit most other metal sabers, and the same for plastic ones. That in turn would allow customized pommel caps to be sold so you could have a standard issue, but still sort of personalize it with your own pommel cap. It would also aid in balancing, IE: A heavy, medium, or light pommel cap could be offered so a user could add it to his lightsaber to put it on or off balance. It'd add a nice degree of customization at a low price, and allow current US owners to make their weapons their own. Also, maybe start offering interchangable emitter/guard pieces for the front of the sabers.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:53:50 AM »

Jar-Kai special=1 Initiate V2 + 1 Dominix V2  Grin

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 02:08:31 PM »

Or possibly a Liberator and an Initiate V2.  Smiley

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:50:38 PM »

We're way ahead of you.  Patience.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »

It's easy for a company to act on customer suggestions, but to act on them BEFORE they're even suggested suggests that the Force is with you!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 02:53:40 AM »

I just saw this and had to toss in, if you were to make interchangeable emitters and/or emitter shrouds... it would be very cool if there was a sort of swooped angled emitter in the line. Like the graflex style sabers have. Not a straight slant, but a curved slant. A swoop. It would probably be best done as a shroud, over the standard emitter modules of this hypothetical line of modular emitters, as that would give the graflex style while providing a more original element. Something to provide the feel from the original Skywalker lightsaber, but that would obviously NOT be a carbon copy graflex part. Just an idea, cause I love that emitter style. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: