Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Concert In Years  (Read 1862 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: May 04, 2019, 04:26:45 AM »

I guess this counts? My first post in this area Tongue Me and half my family are going to see Korn and Alice In Chains if anyone is into heavy music like that. Korn will be the highlight though, been wanting to see them for years and years and its finally happening in August =] Its gonna be epic for sure. Just hoping a few of my favorites will be played: Freak On A Leash, Ya All Wanna Single, and whatever else might be good Tongue Will be posting some pics at the concert for sure. Anyone else going to a concert during the summer?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 04:31:29 AM »

I saw Korn open up for Guns n Roses in the 80s. A few years ago LOL

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 04:56:46 AM »

I thought they only started in the early 90's? I'm super hype though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 04:57:46 AM »

I wanna go see Silversun Pickups in June, but not sure I'll be able to afford it.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 06:29:21 AM »

I thought they only started in the early 90's? I'm super hype though Tongue
They didn't put out any Albums to 1994. But it was a Appetite for Discrimination your which came out in 87. So it has to be before that. Looks like they have a long history so it could have been before their album. Now that I think about it they played first and their was a band between them and G N R. I know I had no idea who they were but they rocked hard as hell!

Hell I could be wrong, I have seen G N R three times. Maybe it was the third your after the one they did with Metallica in 92. So that would put them in line (of around 94). That's probably what it was. Either way a long time ago LOL.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 03:59:12 PM »

Nice. I'll look it up. Me and my cousin were just jamming to them one night years ago and I got even more hooked so Tongue I now want me a 7 string guitar too so I can do that kind of crazy music Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: