Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Onegaishimasu!  (Read 2574 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« on: May 06, 2019, 08:49:00 PM »

Hello everyone! Old school Star Wars fan (since 77'), new to sabers though. I love it! I've been watching Darth Cephalus and Master Venturous' tutorials among others. I've found those two to be the most helpful to me personally. I can't wait to get more involved and hopefully find a club in my area. I have no intention to duel, I just want to flow and be flashy for fun (is that wrong?). Anyway, This place seems pretty cool. It's nice to know that my Sentinel blazing red LE V4 comes with such an amazing community! I look forward to getting to know you all!     

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 05:13:19 AM »

Bob, 1st that's a great saber you have. We'd love to see pictures. Second, welcome to the forum. I think you will have fun here. Lots to do, see and learn. Soak it in. And just incase you haven't been told...welcome to your new addiction.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:25:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 07:22:26 AM »

Welcome, Bob! I was wondering who that name I didn’t recognize who popped in my May the 4th thread was lol. I take it you’ve been checking out the Saber Artistry section?

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »

Bob, 1st that's a great saber you have. We'd love to see pictures. Second, welcome to the forum. I think you will have fun here. Lots to do, see and learn. Soak it in. And just incase you haven't been told...welcome to your new addiction.

Thanks Malik. Unfortunately my phone is broken, so no pics for the moment. I can see how this can be extremely addictive but I can stop when ever I want. Roll Eyes

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome, Bob! I was wondering who that name I didn’t recognize who popped in my May the 4th thread was lol. I take it you’ve been checking out the Saber Artistry section?

I absolutely have been checking out the Saber artistry section! So much skill from everyone! Your dual wielding in that Revan outfit was definitely a highlight!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 05:08:17 PM »

Thanks Malik. Unfortunately my phone is broken, so no pics for the moment. I can see how this can be extremely addictive but I can stop when ever I want. Roll Eyes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I absolutely have been checking out the Saber artistry section! So much skill from everyone! Your dual wielding in that Revan outfit was definitely a highlight!

Thanks Cheesy can’t wait until I can get some better footage instead of just my safety check video. I should have asked someone to film me practicing at Celebration

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 10:00:54 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Bob. There’s nothing wrong with that. I build my sabers for Flow Art now and I love it

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 05:21:44 PM »

Thanks Cheesy can’t wait until I can get some better footage instead of just my safety check video. I should have asked someone to film me practicing at Celebration

You went to Celebration? I'm too jealous to talk to you anymore. Tongue How was it?

Hello and welcome to the forum, Bob. There’s nothing wrong with that. I build my sabers for Flow Art now and I love it

Hello Infinit01! You build your own sabers entirely from scratch? That's pretty bad ass! Is flow art the same as what I know as "spinning" from watching YT videos of people like Darth Cephalus? I'm sure there are all kinds of names for it. I like the sound of that though, assuming it's the same thing. I would appreciate a description so I don't sound like a total newb. Cheesy

By the way, this place is great! A bit overwhelming though, but in a good way. I'm still discovering entire threads and sections a whole day after joining. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I love it!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 08:19:19 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley Sentinels are awesome 'sabres, and there's nothing at all wrong in wanting to look good wielding one of these fine pieces!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:22 PM »

You went to Celebration? I'm too jealous to talk to you anymore. Tongue How was it?

Hello Infinit01! You build your own sabers entirely from scratch? That's pretty bad ass! Is flow art the same as what I know as "spinning" from watching YT videos of people like Darth Cephalus? I'm sure there are all kinds of names for it. I like the sound of that though, assuming it's the same thing. I would appreciate a description so I don't sound like a total newb. Cheesy

By the way, this place is great! A bit overwhelming though, but in a good way. I'm still discovering entire threads and sections a whole day after joining. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I love it!

Yup! It was awesome I was there all 5 days Cheesy it was my first big con ever so I wanted t do it right

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 11:05:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley Sentinels are awesome 'sabres, and there's nothing at all wrong in wanting to look good wielding one of these fine pieces!

Thank you James! I have only had a chance to try out a small handful of different Ultra Sabers. I feel like the Sentinel is the most practical so far. Much more grip options than say a Graflex. Great balance too. 

Yup! It was awesome I was there all 5 days Cheesy it was my first big con ever so I wanted t do it right

All 5 days? Extra  Tongue too you! Do you have any pics?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2019, 03:59:00 PM »

Thank you James! I have only had a chance to try out a small handful of different Ultra Sabers. I feel like the Sentinel is the most practical so far. Much more grip options than say a Graflex. Great balance too. 

All 5 days? Extra  Tongue too you! Do you have any pics?

I posted a couple in the gallery section. I have more but they’re gonna have to wait for my laptop to be fixed. Not dealing with that many pics in a post via mobile.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2019, 11:20:12 PM »

I posted a couple in the gallery section. I have more but they’re gonna have to wait for my laptop to be fixed. Not dealing with that many pics in a post via mobile.

Sweet! That outfit really is... well, wicked!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 02:06:53 AM »

Sweet! That outfit really is... well, wicked!

Haha, okay now the pun is on purpose XD There’s also some of my Bastila there

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2019, 02:15:25 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: