Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can't get battery pack/speaker/board out of a Fulcrum hilt  (Read 998 times)
Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« on: May 10, 2019, 11:49:45 PM »

I gifted my wife my Diamond Prize from the last raffle and got her a Fulcrum.  She loves it but wants to start customizing the settings.  Unfortunately, we cannot get the battery pack/speaker/board out to come out.  I know that sometimes they are hard to get out and need to give them a good shake or whack to get them loose (my Archon 3.1 was pretty tough to get out), but this one won't budge.  There is no gap between the speaker and the inner wall of the hilt.  It looks like it was wedged in there.  I have taken off both parts of the pommel (the silver part and the separate black part) so I know it isn't being held back by that.  It there something I am missing on this hilt? 

EDIT: 
On closer inspection, it looks like it is wedged in the hilt cockeyed, uneven.  I don't want to void the warranty by doing anything I shouldn't.  I have emailed US CS (Marlena) find out what to do, but I would like to find out if there is anything else I can do.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 01:53:34 PM »

Hope customer service has helped you already.  Here is a video from the FAQ section of the US website

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=148&amp;v=jaNOtVX5rOU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=148&amp;v=jaNOtVX5rOU</a>

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 04:39:27 PM »

Yes.  I had to end up pushing it out through the top with a long skewer.  I also sanded down the outer plastic housing of the speaker to make it slide in and out easier.  Now it comes out with a gentle shake.   

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:10:23 AM »

That's good to hear, and kudos for following up with the resolution as this will probably help someone in the future with the same issue. +1

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: